PDA

View Full Version : Bon Tempe 5-20

NorthBay Troutster
05-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Went out with my brother again today, It was another great day. We had our lines wet by 830. We fished under the power lines for about a hour, each pick up 1 and missed a bite. Then I called a move to one of the points, by 10 our lines were back out and right away I had a double and the action was quite steady. We both had to of caught around ten fish, releasing the majority. Kept a couple nice ones and a few bleeders. Biggest today was 15in but thin. Couple fat 13's. PW/PE was the trick today, although we did pick up fish on PB, and just Power Eggs! It was a fun day out there. Good luck to everyone out there this weeknd! Fish On

yutdawg
05-20-2010, 08:01 PM
there you go mike, its seems like the "north bay" trouster always does good in the north bay, and you probably save gas too. gotta work tommorow, so it looks like no trollin. maybe monday if your down.
where's the pics? those bon tempe trout are nice lookin

GNappers
05-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Nice job, I think I might head out there Saturday if I don't go for bass.

fishingguysf
05-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Sounds like another great outing. Thanks for the report Mike. Will need to hit Bon Tempe sometime soon.

Fishon!!!!

Mr_Lake_Chabot
05-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Good Job Mike Or Is It Mr Bon Tempe Now Im gonna have to Ride there on my bike soon it only like 50 miles I can hang maybe Lance Armstrong will kick me down some Steroids lol Jeffs gonna be at bass cove 2moro morning I might meet him there maybe I'm not sure yet

youngling
05-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Good job Mike! Sounds like an action packed day there! Fish ON!