PDA

View Full Version : Halibut at alameda rock wall

Flow
09-27-2010, 08:16 AM
myself my son mick and friend Eric headed headed out sat to the wall got there at little after six around 830 my son rod goes off 32 inch butt in the box about a hour later bam his rod goes off again 34 inch butt in the box I was like damm ok my turn nope my friend Eric rod goes off at noon 25 inch in the box ok my turn no not me today we headed over to san bruno shoals to finish the day sons rod goes off again this time a shaker striper and a shaker Butt my friend papa Joel pulled up to us thay had one Butt 25 inch so we pulled the lines out and sat out in the middle of the bay with Papa Joel and had a few beers water was flat flat flat

drinkinbuddy
09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Great day minus the skunk... Sounds like trout fishing to me...I was fishing @ San Pablo Dam and limited out right next to my brother in law and he sat there all day, he even casted right on top of me after the fourth one and still nada as I pulled out number five. Days like that is why we have beer, so cheers and better luck next time.....Don

Bloodthirsty
09-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Can you guys please give me where you launch at.....and which way to go to get there.
Please send me a pm. Thank you very much. I would like to take my kids.