PDA

View Full Version : Go out and get them longfins

4 Reels
10-14-2010, 11:23 AM
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz197/bobbyoh68/IMG_0299.jpg

There are days far and few and this was one of those days you had to be there to witness these hogs coming so close to shore. We were out of Bragg yesterday (WED) and have caught some as close as 10 miles from shore and this was near the end of the day. Attached is a new person I took with us and he was as happy as you can see. After you've gone fishing for these, everything else along the shoreline is just put on the backburner and yes even over WSB any day. You simply can't catch a finer eating fish this close to shore. We did however done 230 round trip miles in the past out here in the bay but I no longer will need to do those again for the obvious reasons. Take a trip up north. Our last 4 trips were within 40 miles out and closest 10 miles in. Yesterdays catch, average 30lbers and only one peanut about 14lb. Plugged both large fish boxes on board. I've been taking out a new first time tuna fisherman and the last 4 trips was nothing short of spectacular catches, ones that you simply can't forget out of all your fishing trips. You simply just got to go out and get em. You could've taken your 14'er out there to have got some of them in the weather we saw yesterday. It was one of those days you could only dream of seeing, I couldn't ask for a much better day. Picture perfect and so many of these were caught yesterday. What are you doing still reading this? Now go out and get them before they're gone!

Hamachi_Kama
10-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Wack'em and Stack'em Bob-O!

Nice grade too....congrats!

hotdog
10-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Wow, wow, wow! 10 miles out, what a dream trip.

neil831
10-15-2010, 01:25 PM
That is awesome! Good job.