PDA

View Full Version : Good first trip to UVR

fisherbob
11-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks to a couple fellow Sniffers, the Mrs and I had a good first trip to Union Valley.
She caught the first and the most. 4 bows to the boat and 1 LDR. I brought 2 to the boat and 1 LDR. The biggest of the day was a 22in Mac caught by myself. All were photo'ed and released to catch another day.

The weather was beautiful and we had a very enjoyable day.
Thanks again LD, and Maxumfisher for the tips, they gave me a good overview of what to use and how to use it. We are looking forward to our next trip to UVR.
Thanks!!
fb

I do have some photos to post but cant figure out how to do it.:wallbash:

LD
11-08-2010, 09:25 AM
FB, Glad you had a good 1st trip!
You are a lucky man to have a wife that fishes with you... :gorgeous:
At least mine still lets me out to play, I hope to head up there this Sunday.

For the pics, try tinypic.com.
It is pretty easy, but a little slow to use at times.
I have not used any of the other sites.
LD

ML_Placerville
11-09-2010, 07:03 AM
FB, Glad to hear UVR is doing well and that you and the wife had a good trip.

Has anyone tried to drive up to the Crystal Basin lakes since the storm on Sunday? The news folks have said that South Lake Tahoe received about 2 inches of snow, so I'm guessing that Loon might be difficult to reach. Not so sure about UVR and Ice House. Any help would be appreciated!

fisherbob
11-09-2010, 10:19 AM
LD,

I am greatful when she goes with me, she is my favorite fish'n buddy! She likes to watch NFL with me also.:cheerleader: NASCAR is a dead issue though.

I'm really close to posting photos with Photobucket, I just need to let my frustration level subside a bit.

ML, I'm not sure about the snow level at Loon or the elevetion for that matter.(we haven't been there yet) I think this little rain/snow forecast for tomorrow might be something to be concerned with though with these lower temperatures we're having. Good luck anyway!

fb

fisherbob
11-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Here are some photos of our trip........

The Mrs keeping warm

The 2nd fish of the day

Fighting #3

last but not least.....the biggest of the day.

I will have to work on my photo resizing skills.
The fish could be bigger too!

fb