PDA

View Full Version : Camanche 12-11 ok day.

Trout Tracker
12-12-2010, 04:31 AM
I knew that thier was going to be fog but Liberty road was pretty socked in.I drove most of it at 45-50 mph just to be safe.
I got to the north shore ramp got the boat undone and on the water about 6:45-7:00 and trolled from the dock to the narrows for 0 fish.
So i decided to try the cove to the left as you get into the narrows.I could see fish feeding on top so i dropped a hot steele f-9 on one pole and a sling blade crawler on the other.Ended up getting a nice fat 19'' on the sling blade and a couple smaller fish that i let go to see a different day.
Out of the cove a left turn and 2 more fish on the sling blade.Decided to go to the bridge and up river as i call it.
Went as far as i could and trolled back to the bridge for a few more smaller fish that were set free.
My day ended with 3 that were about 18'' and 1 smaller fish that was a bleeder.Tried for that 5th fish but no go.
As i was headed back to the north ramp i seen Robbie at the rock wall and said hi.
The weather was decent,with the sun breaking out off an on.wind wasent bad at all.
I did try several different Rapals firetiger,hot steel,shiner,and a few others for 0 fish.
All my fish came on sling blades/crawler at 100ft set backs.
I tried some of my home made sling blades and blue did pretty good.
For all that i talked to at the boat ramp or the cleaning station,it was nice to meet and chat with you.
TT

Koke Machine83
12-12-2010, 11:37 AM
TT: Sounds like a pretty good day to me!!! I have yet to troll above the bridge. I know there are some nice fish up there. Guess i will have to give it a try. Congrats on the fish you got to the boat. Hope to see you up there again...

Robbie (Koke Machine)...