PDA

View Full Version : Derbies and guides

vicscustomrods
03-21-2011, 12:16 AM
I think everyone that fishes derbies whether it is Stripers Halibut Sturgeon whatever should read my post on the Kokanee board about stopping the cheating in derbies. This would stop alot of it.

Victor :angry: :boxing: :Butthead:

Reel Fun
03-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Wait a minute Vic...Are you telling me that PROFESSIONAL GUIDES are hand picking the high dollar Kokanee derbies because they know with their top of the line boat,gear,skill set and experience of that piticular lake and they know that a top 5 finish and or a big fish (1 of 3 ) that it could be worth up to a couple thousand dollars or more??? I may have to look at that!! Who started it??...LOL!!

RF

CRABBY
03-22-2011, 07:46 AM
I think everyone that fishes derbies whether it is Stripers Halibut Sturgeon whatever should read my post on the Kokanee board about stopping the cheating in derbies. This would stop alot of it.

Victor :angry: :boxing: :Butthead:

Victor,like your idea an agree with it,we do almost the same thing at the Rebies Derby at Collins lake ea.year....Don

Miner_Moe
03-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Vic I cant find the post your talking about...and where are my rods???lol

vicscustomrods
03-22-2011, 11:36 PM
Scott,

If you would return my phone calls maybe you would know where your rods are. :)

To all that read this thread,
www.diamondclassic.org (http://www.diamondclassic.org)

This is where it all started.

I think that the whole thing would work. You get a chance at the money no matter who you are as long as you catch fish. You get as many chances as a limit of fish is for that species.So if Jenny Amanda and I catch 15 fish we get 15 chances at the money . It is like a lottery. If you want to know more contact me 707-430-3941 :oldangryman: