PDA

View Full Version : Camanche

Katch
03-30-2011, 09:20 AM
My uncle wants to go fishing in the next day or two and I was thinking about taking him down to try from the North shore. I haven't seen any recent shore reports since all the rain and I personally haven't tried there in over a year.

I would greatly appreciate any input if anyone has been down there in the last day or two. It is rare to be able to go fishing with him so I would really like to go where there is a chance of catching something.

Thanks.

Trout tickler
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
I go to North shore and use rainbow garlic power bait or green power bait. Lately I have caught most of my fish from about 10:00 to 1:00.

Katch
03-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate it. I was a little concerned about going after big rains, like we've had recently...wasn't sure if that would turn off the bite for a while.

RideNfish
03-30-2011, 07:40 PM
I went today to north shore and just fished the day use. We got there at 6:30am and it was on fire for about an hour. Died off mid morning and mid day then picked up again. We quit at 4pm. My dad and I each caught 8 fish. Nothing huge but just those real nice 1.5+ lbs fish. Very good fighters too.

We were using primarily Power Worm Power Egg combos of different colors. I also brought some worms from my garden (just small ones that I like better than night crawlers) and fished them with a good ole marshmallow to float it.

Good luck and report back your efforts to share the tips and help others like your self :)

Cheers, :beer_2:

Katch
03-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Awesome, that makes me feel a lot better. I'll post the results after we go.