PDA

View Full Version : San Pablo Reservoir 4/10

Princecraft
04-11-2011, 07:46 AM
The water clarity is still pretty bad. I tried trolling for an hour to no avail; I saw a few others trolling and nobody caught fish that I saw. Resorted to using fish crack i.e. Powerbait on the East shore and came away with a few fish. The bait fishing picked up in the late morning and really turned on around 11. There are a ton of fish showing on the fish finder, so I suspect that this lake will fish great once the water clears. Good luck.

FISHnTENNIS
04-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the post! I'll try my luck tomorrow morning!

Jetspray
04-13-2011, 06:12 AM
This time of year use bigger flashers or dodgers for attractants, then larger spoons or flashers on the worm hook like a koke setup. Area around the pines when the sun comes up head west then troll into Scow Canyon and back out to the east.........Jetspray

Barleycorn
04-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Once the water clears that place will be on fire for trollers IMO. I also agree w/ Jetspray on the dodger/flasher combos this time of year and w/ the water so stained. I also like to troll inside Scow and head straight to the Rock Wall area. The Tower has always been one of my favorite spots at SPRes, so don't foget to put some time in over there as well. Good luck!