PDA

View Full Version : New Kokanee/Coho rods

Miner_Moe
07-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I have been using some new rods that I got from Victor Standridge.(Vic's Rods) I've used many rods for kokanee and coho's over the last 20+ years and I can say without any hesitation that these are the best rods I have used.They are super ultra-lite rods and when you hook up 2-4lbs of fish the action is just awesome. Victor you have out done yourself with these rods bud. When some of these kokanee fishermen get their hands on them and the word gets out you are going to sell them by the boat loads. I want to invest in your rod company if this is the quality of rods your going to put out. Really Vic, these rods are top shelf. I think I can safely say that my favorite koke rods have been my 2 G-Loomis rods I got BEFORE Gary Loomis sold his company and the rods I have been using of yours now have taken their place. Don't worry about the 2 G-Loomis rods I have a place on the wall where they will be retired.

vicscustomrods
07-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Well you heard it here first another cat out of the cage. These super super ultralight rods are one of the best rods we build. Miner Moe's has put the icing on the cake.

I have said this before if you want the absolute best rod for Downrigger fishing from Kokanee to Ocean Kings and everything in between you need to contact me There is a reason some of the best guides and some of the wealthiest fisherman in state trust me to build the perfect rod.

You will be seeing more and more input from others about what we build. All of our rods are hand built to your specifications and application. We make recommendations and find a rod that will work for you. I only build rods that work period!!!

Scott thank you again. It only took fishing these rods for 10 plus years before we told anybody about these rods. I guess good things come with age. I still have the first one I built for Jenny when we used to catch the pigs out of Indian Valley. I still look at the 3.5 lbs Kokanee on the wall and think about the good ole days. Thank you again.

916towerguy
07-14-2011, 05:53 AM
Can't wait for mine to be done. Where they at Victor?

Bloodthirsty
07-14-2011, 11:57 AM
Miner Moe ...how much did you pay for one of the rods you bought ?

Miner_Moe
07-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Moe got the bill and I really don't know how much they were, they must not have been that exspensive or I would have heard about it. If you want to check them out just give me a call and come on by and take a look at them. You can always call Vic and talk to him about his rods. He is truly one of the good guys in the fishing world.

vicscustomrods
09-16-2011, 08:50 PM
HI Scott -
How are those Kokanee poles fishing for you????

thanks
Jenny