PDA

View Full Version : Upland Bird Stamp

Reel Fun
07-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Very nice of DFG to send me the Upland Bird Stamp I purchased last year......TODAY!!! I know it was imprinted on my license so why even send it? My uncle called said he got his as well....just wasting money....again!!!! SHOCKER!!!!

Reel Fun

tonsofun
07-24-2011, 10:58 PM
They sent you your upland game stamp? Or your duck stamp? Because they sent me my duck stamp. They sent the duck stamp because you paid for it and some people collect them. But next year you have to request a stamp if you want one.

Reel Fun
07-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Alright....they found a way to save money....they just print it on your license that its paid for and you dont need a stamp!! Now they can start lowering the cost of the stamp since most (90%) dont care about having the stamp???? WRONG it will still go up in cost every year automatically just like the fishing/hunting license and all the tags. I keep all my old hunting/fishing licenses and its sad to see how much I paid just a few years ago compared to today!!Every year it is set up to increase automatically by a certain percertage and with 2.5 million sportsman in Cal. that alot of money just in year to year increases! Even all the tags...i.e deer,bear etc all go up as well...yet we continue to lay off wardens more and more and paoching goes higher and higher and because of that hunting fishing gets worse and worse every year???? What gives???

Reel fun