PDA

View Full Version : BAY MONDAY!!!

CPTN_JACK
05-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Not much to report for my crew today,, was a scratch bite at best!! We stuck to the inside of the Bazerk flats mosty!! Water stayed very kleen,, Got some radio help from some of the gang!! Freon,, and Fish junky was also dragin gear!! Farmed the one and only on the gaf!! no keeps for today!! Split early to beet the traffic home!! All fish on baby dines except one on a 3 way hoochie rig!! Several throw backs and scratches,, Also fished with RIGHT HOOK J,, had a decient 15lber in the boxs by 9,, Also Arima had a couple small keeps for his crew!! Sloopy joes for diner ,, gona bust out the spoons for rockfish!! See ya out there!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

freon
05-28-2007, 06:16 PM
Nice report and good chatting with you, it sure wasnt like friday out there, everyone was getting hits and the radio was off the hook, today the radio wasnt nearly as busy as it was evident that the bite had died for everyone, on a side note, Fish Junky and I went out the gate looking for salmon and found large white caps :o
decided it was better to chase halibut today ;)

fish_junky
05-29-2007, 03:58 PM
CPTN Jack, Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you. It seamed like the live bait fisherman were doing better than us trollers. I might head down there next weekend and fish Anchovies. We'll see, might see you down there. :)