PDA

View Full Version : Berkeley notta Butt

aintscared
04-27-2007, 04:14 PM
I got on the water around 10:30 am today and started trolling from the 34' ft line in towards the pier.. Water was flat and had a fast ride out.. water looked good some green and some brownish so I trolled the break line.. At about 27' ft mark I started marking some bait and some fish, by the time I hit the 23'ft mark I had a good take but didnt stick. DFG was out and checked me for my liscense and let me go with no problems, they said out of the few they had check no one had any Butt's.. Then shortly after the tide kick in and so did the wind I manage to finally get over to the pier and made one last try along the pier for nodda.. :'( I thought about making my way back out to the 27'ft line but decided a cold beer at home on the couch sounded better.. ;) I think if I would of stayed and trolled 18' to 27' I would of scored one sooner or later.. But I'll have to hit it another day..
Aintscared

Bassassin
04-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Way to give them hell brotha. Next time we'll all score some flatties. :)

keciga1
04-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Sam, at least you tried bro. You'll get them next time.

CPTN_JACK
04-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Aint scared,, thanks for the report!! ill be splashen at 0530 bazerkly time!! keep ya posted!! CJ [smiley=captjack.gif]

Jerrdirt
04-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Thanks for the report. Hopefully they'll be out after nice weather we're having this week.

freon
04-28-2007, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the report Aintscared, I will be trying it tomorrow morning, hopefully the wind will not be around, yea right :-/
Fresh reports rock :D