PDA

View Full Version : Tomales bay fishin SLOW.

foresthill_fishin
03-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Well headed out of nicks cove sat. first light water was fairly calm winds were light, tide was headin out.Headed past hog island up towards bouy 10 nothin :'(then farted around in other spots towards jetty soaked our bait about 4hours before my brothers luck changed hit :-?nice fight 1 ray decided to rig extra poles for bait fish nothin but then again my brother hooks up total of 5 baitfish not sure maybe mackrel..........Well to make along story short foresthill fishin got skunked :-[but just being out there with my brother was great for the first 6hours ;Dwell anyways thanks for all the tips i recieved and maybe ill have better luck next time........plannin another as we speak so if anyone can tell when theres a good bite that would be great 8-)keep on trollin [smiley=angling.gif] [smiley=fishing5.gif]

dandeuce
03-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Give it another couple of months , I usually do real good on halibut with lots of sharks thrown in around Fathers Day .

Rock_Hopper
03-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the report.

I fished in Marshall, from shore, on Thursday. I used a live midshipman for four hours with nary a bite. I even fell asleep in the back of my 4Runner for over an hour....lol. I was awakened by the sound of like 50 Ferraris roarin' by. I guess there is a local club and they were paradin' up the 1.