PDA

View Full Version : Golden Eye 2000 Rockfish And Lingcod This Friday!!!!!

Cal.Kellogg
09-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey Everyone….

The rockfish and lingcod are going crazy outside the Golden Gate….I’m heading out of Berkeley this coming Friday, September 7 aboard Capt. Quan Vo’s Golden Eye 2000. Captain Vo’s boat is big and stable and he’s one of the best when it comes to boating big rockfish and lingcod. The trip costs $100 per person….Come join me. Let’s have some fun and catch a bunch of fish…I’ll be taking photos for an upcoming story in the Fish Sniffer Magazine and I’ll be bring prizes too…These spots are going to fill up quickly…to book your spot call Capt. Vo at 510-610-0888!

nelson9
09-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Hey Cal. Good to see you switch it up and fish a different boat. GE 2000 is a nice boat to fish from. Lots of room to fish and move around. Should be a great day weather wise. I'm going to try and make it.

Polebrother
09-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Agree that the Goldeneye 2000 is a nice rig...my favorite party boat. It's a catamaran and seems faster than most other Berkeley party boats...important if going out to the Farallons. Big boat, too...room to move around when not totally booked. Capt Vu is a pretty cool dude in my opinion...always tries to put you on the most and/or best fish. Haven't been in awhile so not familiar with his current deckhands...the guys/gals that can help make a trip more enjoyable.