Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Political banter that some may find interesting

I will always remember that gigantic striped bass from the AR along with countless steelhead and salmon.
    I never did buy any BC spoons, but your(along with GFS and "Ray-I don't remember his forum name") tips worked just great with good ol' cleos. Thanks.

I applaud your activism.

The American River parkway was preserved due to such participation. The home page of the FS has a blurb on halibut restoration that speaks to this. There are many, many other examples. These issues are much more far reaching than preserving fishing , I believe.

I am not that informed on the tunnels, but it seems to me that this is being quietly pushed through without what seem to be sufficient objective environmental impact research.
    Gratitude

2. Likes CrappieJed liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    What am I missing here? I don't see anything wrong with the original post. I don't understand why some people got their pantys in a bunch. The op simply provided some information about a meeting concerning the delta tunnels and encouraged more people to get involved in the process. The shad forum probably wasn't the best place to post it but who cares. Most or all of us are against the tunnels but we don't do jack s... to help the process to stop them. We don't attend meetings, we don't write letters, we don't contribute $$ to the effort to stop them (myself included). The poster probably won't be back and that's too bad. He would have kept us up to date on the fight to stop the tunnels and may have been able to get some of us involved. If someone could enlighten me as to the reasons for the bunched up pantys I'd appreciate it.
    This was the original title Re: 10lb AR shad potential record You ARE the 'someone else

I REALLY wanted to see a 10 lb shad. I would of clicked on it with the title it had now, I just felt it didn't need to clickbait to be an effective post.

4. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Dislikes Troutbead disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Naw Chrome is a tough of bird,mentally an physically.as he said his new name doesn't reflect his long time status here.He be back..

6. Likes CrappieJed liked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    . If someone could enlighten me as to the reasons for the bunched up pantys I'd appreciate it.
    Because everything these days has to be a pi$$ing contest.

The OP hit on some great observations from the meeting. I honestly had forgotten about the meeting. I was out of town from Sunday through Wednesday night that week and spaced the Thursday morning meeting. And while I understand the disappointment that Anglers and guides were not there, for many it's tough to get to a weekday meeting. Hence the reason they schedule them that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Likes SteelHunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What am I missing here? I don't see anything wrong with the original post. I don't understand why some people got their pantys in a bunch. The op simply provided some information about a meeting concerning the delta tunnels and encouraged more people to get involved in the process. The shad forum probably wasn't the best place to post it but who cares. Most or all of us are against the tunnels but we don't do jack s... to help the process to stop them. We don't attend meetings, we don't write letters, we don't contribute $$ to the effort to stop them (myself included). The poster probably won't be back and that's too bad. He would have kept us up to date on the fight to stop the tunnels and may have been able to get some of us involved. If someone could enlighten me as to the reasons for the bunched up pantys I'd appreciate it.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

10. Likes CRABBY, CrappieJed, SteelHunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteelHunter View Post
    why do a lot of posts always turn into this???
    It's a human thing

Post Thanks / Like

it's Phishing thread not Fishing.. oh crap now I'm in it... LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SteelHunter View Post
    Usually because they started that way.This thread was not started to offer/ask for fishing advice or info like that.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

16. Likes Waterdog liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast