Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

Hey okie,

I just checked my CCRs ... can't burn it.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    man, i dont knowi would recommend you get in a tub of good hot water and have Lisa give you a
    could scrub down with some of her aromatic body wash. it may not cure what you have, but it will
    make you feel better, as for the grass, i'd say burn it.
    good luck
    be safe
    Funny, I don't remember discussing Lisa's aromatic body wash with you. Scratching my head here.

What if I burned it and it started to smell like a dead skunk? Honestly and truthfully, I didn't try to burn it and I don't know if it would smell like a dead skunk. Just asking.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Hey okie,

I'm freakin out....yesterday I accidentally brought home a piece of that weed that was floating in the water. Is there anyway to dispose of it without violating any city, county, state, federal, or PC laws? I think it's still alive. When it was in the water it appeared to be brown and dead. When I looked at it this morning, it has started to turn green and has little buds popping out. Should I take it back and let it grow?
    man, i dont knowi would recommend you get in a tub of good hot water and have Lisa give you a
    could scrub down with some of her aromatic body wash. it may not cure what you have, but it will
    make you feel better, as for the grass, i'd say burn it.
    good luck
    be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    the only thing i can think of is you dont have ANYTHING else to do, and since you dont have
    anything else to do, you're not wasting time. you probably could have caught 3 or 4 fish in
    the time you were reading that.
    jmho
    be safe
    Hey okie,

I'm freakin out....yesterday I accidentally brought home a piece of that weed that was floating in the water. Is there anyway to dispose of it without violating any city, county, state, federal, or PC laws? I think it's still alive. When it was in the water it appeared to be brown and dead. When I looked at it this morning, it has started to turn green and has little buds popping out. Should I take it back and let it grow?
    Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I hope I can wrap this up (for you) from my perspective at least. You seem to hang your hat on me lying about weather he was near his truck or maybe in his truck.......the thread started with a new report of a warden shot. That's all? We all started speculating on what might have happened? Ricochet or malice.....murder or mistake? It was all out there! I may have also tossed in a speculation at that point? Within a short period of time I don't know a day or 5.....I spoke to AJ. He is a warden and had knowledge some of what happened and told me that the hardest thing for him was "how did he get shot while sitting inside his truck"? I soon after put that out there with something like......"what if you were told the warden was near or inside his truck"? People were saying the warden was sneaking up on hunters in the field crawling through ground cover and such? Once I made the "he was inside his truck claim" it all started. Because to the average man if that's true that's means most likely the hunters fault right? The guy sitting inside a DFW patrol truck gets shot? Kinda hard to explain that one if your the shooter? Then many started with the "my source" things......my source said this or my source said that.....many including you discredited what I was saying by saying that you had Law Enforcement "contacts" and your sources were actually there and mine were not so go hide behind a rock and stop putting out there inaccurate rumors! Well what do I do? You and others are mods? You and other mods locked the threads? You and other mods sent me PM's? So whatever right? Then a year later I go to the ISE (last month) and I just happen to be in Scott Leseth's (sp?) booth and he was cooking elk sausage with apple and we are waiting for a wife and husband team to show how to clean wild game and show how to clean a wild pig. My wife and 2 month old son are standing there and Chris Stoots and 2 other wardens from the tv series wild justice walk up and stand next to me. I started talking to Chris......He and the other 2 warden there confirmed Para had fully recovered or was on his way to full recovery and that he was indeed either sitting in or standing next to the truck with the driver door open and one foot in one foot out type of thing with his binos resting between the crack in the door and the cab when he was shot. Pretty credible source right? So lets see that's a total of 4 wardens saying the same thing a year apart......good for me. So I posted that thread aboyt the warden at the show and what they said to me.......that was either later that day or the next morning........LOCKED! Bad info starting rumors name called PM'ed the whole nine yards!!!!!!! Now yesterday it comes out that in fact he was in his truck.....the bullet HIT THE TRUCK...HELLO? And your darn right I am going to toot my horn at you! After what I went through from not just you but others as well! You are not going to tell me back off and that I am starting untrue rumors based on your law enforcement sources who were "there" at the scene and were actively "investigating" this scene and they told you he was no where near the truck when shot????????? WOW what a story! Who's the "real" Brian Williams here? You and your GF (what I am told?) have called me out of my name throughout this year long thread or threads.....you have told to GTFO...you have made references to you "knocking me off my high horse" and more........telling me to go to another board if I haven't been run from there.....you constantly threaten to ban me for nothing? I never lied about any of this! I do not think you can say the same? But go ahead and not disclose any info on your sources who were again....wrong and do not apologize to me about powering up on me with mod powers because you thought I lied?

Lets wrap this deal up right here...right now...OK?

Stop letting your GF attack me and call me out of my name disrespecting me! (I never have attacking her or called her out of her name!)

And admit that either you or your source lied about the whole story of them actually being there and investigating this shooting?

Not that they made a little oopsie......no, you or they made the whole thing up!

Don't get mad and make it personal on a guy just because you made an assumption he lied....then later find out he didn't?

And learn from this....the next time a Sniffer post about something saying he has credible sources......don't throw him under the bus and power mod up on the guy just because you don't like him?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by houla View Post
    Why did I just read this entire thread?

the only thing i can think of is you dont have ANYTHING else to do, and since you dont have
    anything else to do, you're not wasting time. you probably could have caught 3 or 4 fish in
    the time you were reading that.
    jmho
    be safe

Post Thanks / Like

Why did I just read this entire thread?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast