Post Thanks / Like

Re: Popeyes Crawfish Stuffing Recipe

I believe it's $5.99 for a basket combo. I tried it last year and it was pretty tasty but I love me some Popeyes!!
    Always wishin I was fishin!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Popeyes Crawfish Stuffing Recipe

Nice man. I have never had Popeye's crawfish, but you can bet I'll be giving it a try. Wonder how spendy it is? The Oroville Popeye's will have some on October 27th and run it for about 1 month.

Post Thanks / Like

Popeyes Crawfish Stuffing Recipe

[FONT=arial][COLOR=#333333]I haven't stuffed a pork hop but I have done this with chicken breast & I will be doing a stuffed turkey like this for Thanks Giving! The way I make mine is to use locally trapped American River Crawdads or even some of the Rice Field Reds. However around November 1st Popeyes has fried crawdads/crayfish/crawfish just a heads up you can always call your local Popeyes restaurant to see if they have the crawfish check out the store finder via http://popeyes.com/find-a-popeyes/

Below is the video & text copied from YouTube

As our head of Culinary Innovation, Chef Amy Alarcon makes sure that every single Popeyes dish and flavor is inspired by Popeyes bold Louisiana heritage. And for the return of Popeyes Crawfish Festival, she's upped the ante even more with her very own original Crawfish creation! Check out this video to get step by step instructions on how to prepare Apple Brined Pork Chops with Popeyes Crawfish Stuffing.

Last edited by WLShafor; 10-14-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother, and all things as your brothers and sisters.