Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beryessa Ramp Issues

Thanks. I just read another post thinking I was going to go there this weekend. You reminded me of the zoo at that ramp. To many people trying to get out or launch a the same time makes me tense.
    Paul

Post Thanks / Like

jmonty ; good photo of the ramp action - and the fisheys
    fyrmedic707-i don't think i can get threw the gate with the little gig Gog at Capell Cove looks like a nice ramp, and the restrooms are always clean

Post Thanks / Like

I used the Capell Cove (free launch) about 2 weeks ago. Got there on a Friday at 6:30 and was alone. Plenty of ramp in the water. Not sure how it is now. And seems closer the the island than Markley. That does look like a zoo. Nice looking fish though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Beryessa Ramp Issues

thanks for report on the ramp, was planing on going out next week any news on pleasure cove ramp?

Post Thanks / Like

Pink worked best for me on both the west and east side of the BI. Get use to slow action, I didn't get a bite until 1030.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm on the lake now and haven't had a hit. What color and approx location ? I'm fishing 4 rods 45 - 60 ft with a mix of pink spinner hoochies and pink/watermelon apexes near big island. Any advice would be appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like

Beryessa Ramp Issues

You many want to think twice launching at Markley's Cove especially on the weekends. The main ramp is out of the water and the low water ramp is a zoo. Took me 45 minutes to pull my boat out of the water. Fishing was tough but managed 4 decent Koks plus a bleeder. Apexes caught all the fish 55-63 feet.
    Attached Images Attached Images