Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

2014 Game warden wounding

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

How many people said I was wrong when I said that he was in his vehicle when he was shot????? How many people said it was the warden fault for not identifying himself? I knew what I was told by wardens when it happened and also at the ISE show.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    How many people said I was wrong when I said that he was in his vehicle when he was shot????? How many people said it was the warden fault for not identifying himself? I knew what I was told by wardens when it happened and also at the ISE show.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post

Yep Don......Turns out after all the "debate" about who's "source" was right....it turns out the wardens I spoke with were telling me the truth......SHOCKER! Even after talking at length at the ISE with the 3 main wardens from their justice show and posting about it.... I was still not believed?

Post Thanks / Like

8 or 9 pm, firing a weapon, didnt see the vehicle, i'd call that reckless endangerment. imho he should
    be prosecuted for that, and not allowed to own a firearm. when i started hunting, i was always TOLD
    to identify my target before firing.
    be safe

Post Thanks / Like

When this first happened back in Feb last year I posted that the guy who fired should be charged. I had a couple of conversations with wardens who knew what happened. I posted the guy shot the warden while the warden was sitting in his truck! I received a lot of backlash like PM's saying my "sources" were wrong to locked threads and so on. I then talked to 3 wardens at length at this years ISE show who also said the exact same thing that Para was in his truck while being shot and I posted that info. It was immediately locked because that theory was against certain mods "sources" who said the warden was no where near his vehicle when shot? I knew my sources where not lying to me! Funny how NONE of those people have posted about this? I assure you if they were correct about where the warden was when he was shot they would be all over me! Maybe next time when a guy post that he spoke to a warden about it.....you should believe him and not let your ego and personal feelings towards that person interfere with a thread by questioning that persons motive or attacking their integrity! I have gone back and looked at some of the PM's I got and just laughed!!!! I had no reason to lie about what I was told? I just wonder why it took a year to come to a conclusion of negligence when you have a DFW truck with a bullet hole in it? Seems like a no brainer to me? With a light at night that truck will light up like a Christmas tree! Warden Para is lucky to be alive! And it was not mentioned and I BELIEVE MY SOURCES when I say the wardens dog was also hit with fragments and seriously injured!!

Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't they be 'wildlife' wardens now?

Post Thanks / Like

When this first happened back in Feb last year I posted that the guy who fired should be charged. I had a couple of conversations with wardens who knew what happened. I posted the guy shot the warden while the warden was sitting in his truck! I received a lot of backlash like PM's saying my "sources" were wrong to locked threads and so on. I then talked to 3 wardens at length at this years ISE show who also said the exact same thing that Para was in his truck while being shot and I posted that info. It was immediately locked because that theory was against certain mods "sources" who said the warden was no where near his vehicle when shot? I knew my sources where not lying to me! Funny how NONE of those people have posted about this? I assure you if they were correct about where the warden was when he was shot they would be all over me! Maybe next time when a guy post that he spoke to a warden about it.....you should believe him and not let your ego and personal feelings towards that person interfere with a thread by questioning that persons motive or attacking their integrity! I have gone back and looked at some of the PM's I got and just laughed!!!! I had no reason to lie about what I was told? I just wonder why it took a year to come to a conclusion of negligence when you have a DFW truck with a bullet hole in it? Seems like a no brainer to me? With a light at night that truck will light up like a Christmas tree! Warden Para is lucky to be alive! And it was not mentioned and I BELIEVE MY SOURCES when I say the wardens dog was also hit with fragments and seriously injured!!
    Or maybe you shouldn't let your ego make your head to big.... All that was posted was speculation and hear say... And now facts are coming out... But we'll see if we truly get all the facts ... Because I'm sure there is a lot more to story hopefully we get to hear

Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

Post Thanks / Like

The facts are out. The warden was shot while INSIDE OF HIS TRUCK? No they have said it was not intentional but the guy was at fault for the warden getting shot. Kinda like what I said all along? As for all the PM's I got saying my source was wrong and that the PMer has LEO sources saying the warden was no where near his truck? Hmmmm.....looks like that was wrong? I will say it again....I have ZERO reason to lie here! I spoke to several wardens reguarding this from day one and they all said he was inside his truck! That to me sealed the deal unless it was a misfire or ricochet? With a heavy barrel varmit gun which I assume these guys were using since they had night lights and were engaged in varmit hunting that requires a accurate rifle......and they admitted to shooting at the officer.....then its the hunters fault! Not murder......but negligence for sure and wreckless discharge of a firearm at minimum. This whole original thread turned into a lot more than people disagreeing with me? Started tossing out that I had an agenda and was lying? Funny how all those people have caught a case of shut lip all of a sudden????

Post Thanks / Like

The facts are out. The warden was shot while INSIDE OF HIS TRUCK? No they have said it was not intentional but the guy was at fault for the warden getting shot. Kinda like what I said all along? As for all the PM's I got saying my source was wrong and that the PMer has LEO sources saying the warden was no where near his truck? Hmmmm.....looks like that was wrong? I will say it again....I have ZERO reason to lie here! I spoke to several wardens reguarding this from day one and they all said he was inside his truck! That to me sealed the deal unless it was a misfire or ricochet? With a heavy barrel varmit gun which I assume these guys were using since they had night lights and were engaged in varmit hunting that requires a accurate rifle......and they admitted to shooting at the officer.....then its the hunters fault! Not murder......but negligence for sure and wreckless discharge of a firearm at minimum. This whole original thread turned into a lot more than people disagreeing with me? Started tossing out that I had an agenda and was lying? Funny how all those people have caught a case of shut lip all of a sudden????
    As a varmit hunter myself I can understand about ricochets etc.I doubt they had lights on or they would have seen the truck,probley random firing at a noise without verifying their target an everything in the background!!Restitution,a fine an taking the hunter safety course over would be a fair misdemeanor punishment IMHO.Good call on posting the facts,you have better sources than me,that's for sure.......

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast