Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kokaneemart says THANKS!

Ric,

Outstanding service, received those weights today! Thanks once again...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ric,

Thanks for the prompt service. Just received my goodies today. Truly appreciate the extras. ;D

N8

Post Thanks / Like

Ric, Got the order today, Thanks for the extras, Great service...

Thanks again,
    Steve

Post Thanks / Like

I had ordered products from Rick then later that same year I met him at the launch at Folsom. He was delivering some products to customers. Now thats customer service.
    My first introduction to RMT products was from Rick and I really like what I have. Thanks again.

kokaneemart.com

Thank you all for the kind words! :D I have a lot of fun with my "store" and I really appreciate the positive feedback.

Darrell, the Father Murphy products are made by Dick Murphy from Reno. Dick is a great guy and he has a pretty extensive product line from kokanee bugs (some of the very best!) to big spoons used in Pyramid Lake. I cherry pick and carry some of his best kokanee gear. I think Fishermen's Friend in Lodi has a bigger selection and they can take orders over the phone (i believe!). Please PM me if you have a special request and I'll see if I can get that for you. ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HollyWentFishin
    And....the best turn around time I've ever seen.
    Without a doubt, as I've said before the ink is still wet when package arrives.
    Ric----question? you carry about all one needs for Kokes, But out of curiosity i have a urge to see All the products a manufacture makes, for some reason Father Murphy lures don’t show up anywhere on search engine, who makes the line of products.?

Thanks Darrell

Post Thanks / Like

My preference for buying Kokanee tackle is from Rick. If Rick does not have it I don't need it. Thanks Rick for providing such a great service.

Post Thanks / Like

And....the best turn around time I've ever seen. There's no waiting by the mailbox for weeks, I've seen a day or two. Not to mention, you may get an unexpected surprise when you open your package! Thanks Ric!

Trout_Tamer

Kokaneemart is a great company and has everything anyone would ever need for Kokanee fishing and what a great guy (Ric) to deal with. Not only is he knowledable about the current situations going on in the kokanee world he is always willing to help people get into fish, period. Kokaneemart goes far and beyond for their customers and I would recommend kokaneemart first to anyone looking for the hottest new koke gear on the market.

If kokaneemart doesn't have it....The kokes probably don't want it!!!

Trout Tamer

metalmouth

Ric,

Thanks for introducing all of us Sniffers to one stop shopping when it comes to buying Kokanee tackle. You have been a huge help in supplying me with the finest Kokanee tackle available as well as answering my questions of "How do these work?" Your service is fantastic and your product line is huge!

Thanks for all of the years you have supported us at the Sniffer Nation!

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast