Post Thanks / Like

Re: Delta SJ side 5-28

Quote Originally Posted by C U FISHING View Post
    It's always a cherished moment when you are fishing with your love ones. Thank your daughter for her service for giving us our Freedom. Happy Memorial Day !
    Thank you, C U! Will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Took my Marine veteran daughter out on the delta for some striper fishing today. Launched out of Brannan Island Sate Park. Stayed on the SJ side but the Sac side is starting to look fish-able. We just soaked bait for 11 fish - only one keeper (released.) The visibility was anywhere from one to three feet in the locations we fished (mostly around the Frank's Tract area.) I was expecting a real circus out there today because it is Memorial weekend, but it was surprisingly chill, and actually pretty nice. The best part of the day was seeing my daughter catch 8 fish - her previous best for striped bass was one fish! They may grow up and turn into adults, but seeing your kid catch a fish never grows old. Teach your kids how to fish - it really is a gift for a lifetime.

Stickman
    Yes it is always good to see your kids catch fish, and even more satisfying to see your grandchildren catch fish...
    Good job out there.
    Tell your daughter thanks for keeping us free.

Thanks for the report.

Out

3. Likes Stickman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's always a cherished moment when you are fishing with your love ones. Thank your daughter for her service for giving us our Freedom. Happy Memorial Day !

5. Likes BassAddict liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Delta SJ side 5-28

Took my Marine veteran daughter out on the delta for some striper fishing today. Launched out of Brannan Island Sate Park. Stayed on the SJ side but the Sac side is starting to look fish-able. We just soaked bait for 11 fish - only one keeper (released.) The visibility was anywhere from one to three feet in the locations we fished (mostly around the Frank's Tract area.) I was expecting a real circus out there today because it is Memorial weekend, but it was surprisingly chill, and actually pretty nice. The best part of the day was seeing my daughter catch 8 fish - her previous best for striped bass was one fish! They may grow up and turn into adults, but seeing your kid catch a fish never grows old. Teach your kids how to fish - it really is a gift for a lifetime.

Stickman