Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dfg ain't messing around on the feather river

Quote Originally Posted by Bankie View Post
    Hahaha, your name gives you away with race, idiotic, basis, non-conforming, it's all good, btw when pointing out the facts you can not deny for documentation of officers using "profiling" to take action on anyone what ever race you might be. Case in point the NFL star that was profiled in Las Vegas recently for a supposed shooting. The fact they might be are just the facts of life. ;)

Now now don't take it personally my fellow angler or are a cop in disguise. hehehe

How was he profiled? The report came out as a black male shooting. They find a black male hiding behind a slot machine, who then foot bails when confronted by police. That's not profiling yoo buffoon.

Many many agencies have been tracking the race of all citizens contacted. They have not shown anything that resembled profiling. For example the CHP Has been tracking it for many many years.

2. Likes Troutbead liked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Now now don't take it personally my fellow angler or are a cop in disguise. hehehe
    Some of J's various disguises....

4. Likes Bankie, SteelyMan, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, your name gives you away with race, idiotic, basis, non-conforming, it's all good, btw when pointing out the facts you can not deny for documentation of officers using "profiling" to take action on anyone what ever race you might be. Case in point the NFL star that was profiled in Las Vegas recently for a supposed shooting. The fact they might be are just the facts of life. ;)

Bennett wasn't profiled because he was black. He ran when the cops showed up. If you actually watched the video there were many black Americans there and that moron ran while everyone else stood there. Guess who the cops went after? Don't start the race crap in a fishing thread.

6. Likes redneckpunk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishinfrank View Post
    That and and a whole lot more. The California Vehicle Code is bigger then the Guttenberg bible.
    And this is why anyone with a California drivers license is allowed to drive in any country. We have the strictest road laws.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post
    "you do know that a LEOr can cite you for removing or modifying any of the factory smog equipment?
    That and and a whole lot more. The California Vehicle Code is bigger then the Guttenberg bible.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    I have nice golden brown Italian skin.
    "Golden brown Italian skin" ...More like a half burnt chalky marshmallow,LOL!!!!!! Oh an bankie I will say that J-Fit is one of the most racially unbiased people on the fish sniffer but for his sake I hope he does profile some people as his life is on the line daily.As far as your 75 jacked up truck,you do know that a LEO can cite you for removing or modifying any of the factory smog equipment? LAW says that even though a vehicle requires no smog check the owner Must not remove or alter any factory smog parts.As a smog shop owner I've been subpoenaed twice to court over this....LOL the tickets were upheld......
    Last edited by CRABBY; 09-13-2017 at 12:20 PM. Reason: ?? Fogot

10. Likes Bankie, SteelyMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You made the racial comment not me. I have nice golden brown Italian skin. I read your entire idiotic post

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha race card, clearly you only point out one aspect of my reply. Did you not read the part of the redneck vehicle I love to drive on occasion? You must be seen as a Caucasian male in the eyes of the law, no race card here as I'm half Caucasian myself. lol I have always liked your rebuttals on this forum Jfitalia refreshing insight.
    You made the racial comment not me. I have nice golden brown Italian skin. I read your entire idiotic post

Post Thanks / Like

"Being profiled for being hispanic" give me a break. Stop pulling the race card
    hahaha race card, clearly you only point out one aspect of my reply. Did you not read the part of the redneck vehicle I love to drive on occasion? You must be seen as a Caucasian male in the eyes of the law, no race card here as I'm half Caucasian myself. lol I have always liked your rebuttals on this forum Jfitalia refreshing insight.
    Last edited by Bankie; 09-13-2017 at 09:38 AM. Reason: additional info

Post Thanks / Like

All infractions are up to the discretion of the officer, that's the difference between the letter of the law and spirit of the law. That's why not all people get sleesinf tickets and are given a warning instead
    This is true. Infraction and misdemeanor laws are not meant to be enforced 100% of the time, they are intended to be tools to solve problems. Many people do not understand that.

I do think though that game wardens sometimes forget this, and enforce the "letter" of the law, writing tickets for even the most minor/trivial/unintentional violations. The guy who was cited for a bass the warden claimed was 1/4" short was a good example....IMHO that should have required nothing more than a friendly warning. I think wardens get so frustrated trying to catch true "poachers"...who are often pretty elusive...that they lose sight of the big picture and take out frustration on trivial violators. It is a tough job and they are only human.

I don't think anyone really wants robotic "you violated the law so you must be punished" law enforcement, whether it is game wardens or any other cop. There is always room for common sense and interpretation of the law on the part of peace officers. I just think game wardens sometimes forget this.

This is particularly important nowadays....in California....as anyone who really knows the law will attest....if you know which federal, state, or municipal code to look in, almost anything one can do in a day is a violation of one law or another. There are way too many laws.
    Last edited by Owlman2; 09-13-2017 at 09:21 AM.

15. Likes Bankie, CRABBY liked this post
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 510131415161720 ... LastLast