Post Thanks / Like

Re: help with some Sacramento bass spots.. new to sac, new to the board

Ive been fishing the American next to the expo bc I can walk there. So far Ive snagged a couple of squawfish. Whats the LB fishing like in the American?

thanks again, appreciate the help

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by east_bay_fishin View Post
    Just moved up to sac and have been trying to research some bass fishing spots and read a lot of great stuff on here so decided to join the board. i live near arden mall and been fishing the american near chichen slough and the past week have been fishing william b pond with some success. I would appreciate any advise on where else to try. I mostly shore fish, occasionally from a kayak.

thanks

rob
    Welcome to the FishSniffer!

Post Thanks / Like

Folsom too.

Post Thanks / Like

All of the local lakes pretty much have bass. Some well known spots: Camp Far West, Clear Lake, Comanche, and Rancho Seco....

Also...Google earth is your friend! Look for ponds and lakes in your area, use the "clock" feature and rewind back in time to see what the body of water looked like in the past. If a pond has been around for 15-20 years chances are there is big fish there...Some of my favorite honey holes I found on there

Post Thanks / Like

help with some Sacramento bass spots.. new to sac, new to the board

Just moved up to sac and have been trying to research some bass fishing spots and read a lot of great stuff on here so decided to join the board. i live near arden mall and been fishing the american near chichen slough and the past week have been fishing william b pond with some success. I would appreciate any advise on where else to try. I mostly shore fish, occasionally from a kayak.

thanks

rob