Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gong to Pardee Lake for Kokes, any help is appreciated

I've been getting kokes at Melones, supposedly they are extinct in there (lol) Fishing should be getting good for them, should be able to score at Pardee.

2. Likes QueenAnnesRevenge liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going for a boat ride there tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Pardee has always been hit or miss for me. Iíll go there one time and limit on kokes and the next time Iíll work hard for 2 or 3. Itís like that for a lot of guys, most people find success there inconsistent. Havenít been there this year, donít know if Iíll make it there or not.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

5. Likes Cali Duck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys on a local facebook group killed it there the other day 10 kokes and a 4 lb trout, I'll see if I can find it.

Found it: Decided to go back and give Pardee another crack this morning with my buddy Rob on the water by 530 first fish was 545 at the mouth in 30 ft of water we managed 10 Kokanee and one nice 4 pound trout in 3 1/2 hrs before the heat ... Gvf Lures Razzle Dazzle & Pink KAOS Dodgers with pink & purple hoochies did the trick ... speeds around 1.4-1.6 seemed to be the number fish were 30-60 ft .. Great morning before the heat ... Huge shout out to Rich with Gvf Lures new Dodgers have been really producing fish in all the lakes this from pardee to Bullards to UVR to HELLHOLE ..

7. Likes lovefishing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by C U FISHING View Post
    I was there two weekends ago. We trolled from the 5 Mile no wake zone , all the way up to the arms and around the dam. Not a single hit. We did see some nets in the water but not a whole lot. Hope you gets some. If you can , spend the extra drive to Stempdee IMO well worth it then Pardee. Good luck
    Damm Brother that's a long ways for me, what happen to Pardee?

Post Thanks / Like

I was there two weekends ago. We trolled from the 5 Mile no wake zone , all the way up to the arms and around the dam. Not a single hit. We did see some nets in the water but not a whole lot. Hope you gets some. If you can , spend the extra drive to Stempdee IMO well worth it then Pardee. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Gong to Pardee Lake for Kokes, any help is appreciated

Going to Pardee to try to up on some Kokanee any help would be Very appreciated. Haven't seen much in this forum about how things are going up there. Hopefully their still plenty to catch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123