Post Thanks / Like

Re: Odds of Shark Attack or Trouble

essay-company.com provides quality writing help service at affordable cost in a wide range of subject areas for all grade levels, team of highly skilled and experienced assignment writer, plagiarism free work, 24x7 availability of customer support, guaranteed on time delivery
    Looking at the best college paper writing service at essay-company.com is exactly what you need because our reviews will help you to find a cheap and reliable writing service that will not let you down!

2. Dislikes BigUnInDaBoat, Harloki, mlaso disliked this post
    Senior Member QueenAnnesRevenge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Odds of Shark Attack or Trouble

Its hundreds of times more dangerous driving to the ocean than kayaking or diving in it. But you are visiting their house so you might see a taxman in the grey suit

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Odds of Shark Attack or Trouble

One sees plenty of yakkers traveling to the coast nowadays. We have friends who live on the Central coast and they confirmed as well, kayakers in the ocean are gaining in popularity.

A co worker kayaked around Avila Pier and beach a few yrs ago and was startled to see a large shark like shadow pass under her yak. She said it was definitely not a seal or sea lion but had a pointed snout and swayed from side to side as it disappeared.

Just wondering what the odds are of a shark attack on a yak?

Personally I won't yak in the ocean, Murphy don't like me anyways!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk