Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fish sniffer for eastern states?

It won't be hard to find a local bait store, it will be hard to hide the fact you are coming from California! Like said above practice incognito and local slang!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crab Roper View Post
    I would stop at the nearest bait and tackle shop and start talking with locals. DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE FROM California......
    second this advice. both parts of it, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StikMan Modesto CA View Post
    Hi guys, I've enjoyed this website for many years and contributed frequently at times. I'm moving to Georgia from California. Totally different ball game when it comes to fishing. Regulations, Bait , etc. A Lot new for me to learn. Is fish sniffer somewhat a regional resource to the California area or do they have a sister website that focuses on Florida South Carolina Georgia Etc? Fishing is fishing and some techniques will work anywhere you go. And then there's successful fishing when knowing that little bit of extra information that helps you catch more consistently. I will miss my fish sniffer crutch that I've had for so many years if there isn't and East Coast version of this. Anybody has any suggestions or knows the deal chime in please. Thanks it's been good over the years guys and always monitor the website. Ken
    What makes you quit?

Post Thanks / Like

I would stop at the nearest bait and tackle shop and start talking with locals. DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE FROM California......

5. Likes Stickman, tejanopirate liked this post
    100% Accurate reports
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish sniffer for eastern states?

Hi guys, I've enjoyed this website for many years and contributed frequently at times. I'm moving to Georgia from California. Totally different ball game when it comes to fishing. Regulations, Bait , etc. A Lot new for me to learn. Is fish sniffer somewhat a regional resource to the California area or do they have a sister website that focuses on Florida South Carolina Georgia Etc? Fishing is fishing and some techniques will work anywhere you go. And then there's successful fishing when knowing that little bit of extra information that helps you catch more consistently. I will miss my fish sniffer crutch that I've had for so many years if there isn't and East Coast version of this. Anybody has any suggestions or knows the deal chime in please. Thanks it's been good over the years guys and always monitor the website. Ken