Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any special or bucket list trips planned this year?

I will be headed to Vancouver B.C in late July for work. I have never been we talked on a extra week so we can do some site seeing and fishing. Gonna book at least 2 days of fishing up there. So many choices for guides/charters Anybody have any experience with a guide/charter up that way?
    Last edited by cgrady916; 03-23-2019 at 06:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to driving up to White City, Oregon in June/July to pick up my 23’ Rogue Jet Coastal. After that, the rest of my summer will be spent at Almanor with a few trips over to Eagle, and maybe a couple of days at Stampede.

Will also put the finishing touches (dates and lodging) on a trip to the Gorge in 2020.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey man, I am sorry to hear of your wrist fracture. You are right with the reminder that we need to live life while we can, because things can change in a heartbeat. I assume that the graphic accompanying the picture is an indication that you have had orthopedic surgery. My only advice in recovery is to do your best to follow the regimen that your physical therapist sets out for you. It will be tough, but the path back to full use of your wrist goes right through the valley of "ouch" and the swamp of discouragement. Stay the course. We need to see you back on the forum boards in the future celebrating your big fishing comeback!

Post Thanks / Like

well. might have to postponing my trips... I've wrecked my wrist this week and just hope to get full use of it back . Take those trips . you never know when something will prevent you from fishing .
    IMG_7376.jpgIMG_7405.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

If you guys go to Flaming Gorge. You can catch and keep 8 Macks up to 28" and only 8 in possession. The Gorge is getting over run with them. Update is on YouTube. Young ones taste great and smoke great too.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive heard great things about Flaming Gorge....id like to try it one day myself!

Post Thanks / Like

Flaming Gorge for the fourth year in a row, it's bucket list koke fishing. We're trying to get ready to move to Arizona this summer so a lot of new territory will be opening up. RAY
    “Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slvrsides View Post
    Got a couple trips planned to get back up to Pyramid as well as Stampede and Donner..on my list of lakes/spots I've never fished would be Salt Springs,Sly Park, Bridgeport, Twin Lakes,Lundy,Convict, Crowley...God willing planning a week long trip in June to hit all the east side spots..so many places to fish so little time!!
    The eastern Sierras above and about Bridgeport are truly breathtaking. It is like visiting another country. Don't forget to try fishing the Owens river if you get a chance. The DFW plants all of the sections (read your regs) pretty aggressively including trophy size fish. And you don't have to drift fish it. There is lots of bank access.

Post Thanks / Like

Flaming Gorge and Strawberry. In Utah. Thinking about moving there late this year.

Post Thanks / Like

Pyramid is in my back yard but it's still a bucket list item, I just keep erasing the check marks. I really want to get over to Flaming Gorge and then up to Sheridan WY to visit the new Weatherby plant. I'm a member of the Front Sight Academy in Pahrump, NV and plan on spending at least a week there going through several of their eye opening training courses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast