Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sniffer/Hooker Fishermen burned in fire

You can read some reports about his fishing trips over on FinAddicts fishing forums. His buddy Master Baiter posts frequently. The last post I read was about Panfish Popper catching a double digit bass in Feb.

This was posted by Master Baiter

"Panfish Popper and I have been posting on these boards for around 20 years I would think. We have had our ups and downs. Our main goal this whole time was to get a double digit bass. Well after all this time he did it! One day a nice 8 pounder and the next day a 10 # 12 oz large mouth!!!!! So proud! "

2. Likes zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It’s been along time now and was wondering if anyone has heard or knows how Mr Popper has been doing.

Post Thanks / Like

MB
    Global Moderator
    The Mod Squad

Hang in there Panfish
    Popper

Pacifica, Ca.
    Re: Panfish poppers house blew up and in critical cond
    Reply #303 - Yesterday at 10:13pm Even better news. All of our prayers are working. Today he was moved from being in critical condition for over a month down to serious condition. That was so cool to hear. I think tomorrow they are going to shave part of his head and use some skin from his scalp to help patch up his nose. They are also going to be working on his sides that I guess they call shark bites where it looks like he has slashes like from a shark bite. He is still in bad shape but sounding better everyday.

Post Thanks / Like

Master Baiter
    Global Moderator
    The Mod Squad

I listen to the voices
    in my tackle box!

Pacifica, Ca.
    Re: Panfish poppers house blew up and in critical cond
    Reply #206 - Sep 20th, 2010 at 11:11pm Joseph had another long surgery today and I guess for the first time his doctor said he was doing better. I think he has pneumonia and has throat problems from breathing in the heat and infections but still was good to hear his doctor said he was doing better.

Post Thanks / Like

From the Family

Thanks Cal and every one here. I don't check in as much as I used to. The best place to donate for now is for Joe and Jessica. The place would be.
    Ruigomez- -Morales Trust C/O District Council 16 2705 contitutional Drive Livermore, ca. 94551

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Dear God,

We should find out what this fellow Sniffer needs. I know it is early and hard to tell what is needed, but I was burned in an Aircraft Mishap in the Navy 33 years ago and burns can lead to serious infections and if you survive the burns you can be attacked by infections. The devastation of this is to me unparalleled. What a disaster and see many affected. My Prayers are with him. We are a family.

Post Thanks / Like

Rusty Hooks

what me fish?

Santa Rosa
    Re: Panfish Poppers blood donation thread updt 9/13 am
    Reply #30 - Today at 3:00pm Update.... 9/15

Blood Center of the Pacific has now got a group # in place for Joe...When you go into donate at one of their centers use his name...Joseph Ruigomez and the number 244....It's the same number as the Blood Source's number.

Hold with any donations for them right now....they are packed to the ceiling with blood and they won't be able to use all they have....wait about 2 weeks....

--------------------------------------------------------

So..here are the locations for Blood Centers of the Pacific:

Blood Centers of the Pacific | Blood Donation | Donation Locations
    Use group # Joseph Ruigomez 244

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link for The Blood Source Locations

Locations

Use The group # X-244

---------------------------------------------------------

These locations will cover the Peninsula, North Bay, East Bay, San Jose and the Central Valley as far North as Redding

all units donated will be tabulated to his name and then reported back to me by e-mail and I'll post up the tallies every so often.....

Those of you with A-, B-,AB-, and O-......if you could hold off for a couple weeks and I'll post up and information I may have as to his surgery schedule....that way your blood may very well be part of the blood used for whole supplies for him

Thanks to all

More to come when I set up the Red cross.. with a similar number

Post Thanks / Like

what me fish?

Santa Rosa
    Reply #27 - Yesterday at 9:27pm please go here and check your compatibility with this chart

Blood Type Chart - Human Blood Typing - ABO

Frank.....Joe is AB-

Like I've been saying....Patience is golden...

this is going to go on for quite some time and we need to use our resources to our best advantage....

Whole blood has a shelf life of 5 days

Blood center of the pacific is FULL right now and they are the contracted blood Bank for St. Francis

Anyone can drop in anywhere and give blood in someones name....but...take chris for example....he's a perfect match

When Chris is needed...he'll be there

tomorrow the manager of the special units at the Blood Center of the Pacific has told me he will be ready to open the deposit group for Joe....but he also ask me to hold off sending anyone in right now.....they expect the majority of the surgeries to start in about a week and they have more than enough for those right now.

Frank...if you want to donate in his name at the red cross have at it O+ is a platelet match but not a whole blood or red cell match...I don't know if it's a plasma match

TMI......hold on....It's going to be a long ride
    Back to top « Last Edit: Yesterday at 9:44pm by Rusty Hooks »
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IP Logged

Doc
    The Mod Squad

Fish On at ImHooked.com!

Homosassa, FL
    Reply #28 - Yesterday at 10:05pm While type O blood is considered the "universal donor" and AB is considered the "universal recipient", the Rh factor (the + or - designation) plays a role if multiple whole blood transfusions are required. A person who is Rh- like Joe can develop a reaction to Rh+ blood over time. So blood from Rh+ donors is not used except in an emergency where no Rh- blood is available.

Skin donations require a much more detailed tissue type match than blood.
    Back to top IP Logged

martinez frank
    Big Hooker

Lets go Fishin

Reply #29 - Today at 7:41am Ok, the number for the Red Cross special needs desk is1-800-669-4348, this is the one you need to call to designate your donation for a certian person

Post Thanks / Like

Rusty Hooks

what me fish?

Santa Rosa
    Reply #30 - Today at 3:00pm Update.... 9/15

Blood Center of the Pacific has now got a group # in place for Joe...When you go into donate at one of their centers use his name...Joseph Ruigomez and the number 244....It's the same number as the Blood Source's number.

Hold with any donations for them right now....they are packed to the ceiling with blood and they won't be able to use all they have....wait about 2 weeks....

--------------------------------------------------------

So..here are the locations for Blood Centers of the Pacific:

Blood Centers of the Pacific | Blood Donation | Donation Locations
    Use group # Joseph Ruigomez 244

----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link for The Blood Source Locations

Locations

Use The group # X-244

---------------------------------------------------------

These locations will cover the Peninsula, North Bay, East Bay, San Jose and the Central Valley as far North as Redding

all units donated will be tabulated to his name and then reported back to me by e-mail and I'll post up the tallies every so often.....

Those of you with A-, B-,AB-, and O-......if you could hold off for a couple weeks and I'll post up and information I may have as to his surgery schedule....that way your blood may very well be part of the blood used for whole supplies for him

Thanks to all

More to come when I set up the Red cross.. with a similar number
    Back to top « Last Edit: Today at 3:07pm by Rusty Hooks »

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fishermen burned in fire

Quote Originally Posted by nelson9 View Post
    The San Francisco Chronicle has an article about Joe on their website sfgate.com.
    I would post this thread in another forum where more people will see it. I check this site everyday and just saw this thread yesterday. Probably not many people check out the campfire forum. My thoughts and best wishes are with him.
    Nelson Ive had those same thoughts also I'm not good with computers but I will ck. an see if I can get this thread on all the forums,thanks Don

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast