Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help fishing Tulloch

Check out the Black Creek arm ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dsa2780 View Post
    Powder S-waver 168 got me lots of lookers and the occasional taker when I fished there. Also try spooks in the evening around the docks and housing areas. Fun lake.
    I will be up there in two weeks! Hope the bite turns on now that the weather is starting to warm up!

Post Thanks / Like

Powder S-waver 168 got me lots of lookers and the occasional taker when I fished there. Also try spooks in the evening around the docks and housing areas. Fun lake.

Post Thanks / Like

It was up to 63 in the main lake, 56 at the very back of the river arm. Saw a few bass on beds in some of the flats.

5. Likes Cal1319 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff213 View Post
    Went to tulloch for my first time today, caught a 2 pounder largie back in the river arm on a zman zinkerz (like a senko, but elaztech) on a 5/16 shakey head.

Had a smallie hooked also on a 3" bluegill pattern swimbait right by the house with the waterslide, but it threw the hook right by the boat.
    Thanks for the heads up! What was the water temp up there today? Didnt make it up this weekend as the weather wasnt the nicest. Thanks for the heads up!

Post Thanks / Like

Went to tulloch for my first time today, caught a 2 pounder largie back in the river arm on a zman zinkerz (like a senko, but elaztech) on a 5/16 shakey head.

Had a smallie hooked also on a 3" bluegill pattern swimbait right by the house with the waterslide, but it threw the hook right by the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopbass View Post
    A small Rapala shad rap in blk/silver tossed around the shoreline works great for bass up to 12"

For bigger fish I throw,

Senko's around docks.

3.8 kietech's in sexy shad with a 1/4 oz head.

Jerkbaits on points.

Drop shot, ned rig, shakey head, and the neko rig catch bass there and everywhere else for that matter.

Thanks for the input! Ill have to get some of those and give them a try! Appreciate the help!

Post Thanks / Like

A small Rapala shad rap in blk/silver tossed around the shoreline works great for bass up to 12"

For bigger fish I throw,

Senko's around docks.

3.8 kietech's in sexy shad with a 1/4 oz head.

Jerkbaits on points.

Drop shot, ned rig, shakey head, and the neko rig catch bass there and everywhere else for that matter.

Post Thanks / Like

Help fishing Tulloch

My brother and I are getting into bass fishing and spend a lot of time up at tulloch. We have access to a boat so we can get around the lake. Looking for any suggestions on what to use there. Last weekend saw a lot of fish but couldnt get any takers. I was trowing texas rigged worms and crawbugs for nada. Thanks for the help guys!