Thread: Camanche 5/20

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Camanche 5/20

Quote Originally Posted by HONEYBEE View Post
    Nice job! If you or anybody else would prefer different colors, drop me a PM
    Thanks. I'm still working through the ones you sent. The pink/orange #6 has been working well for me so far. Also picked up one and lost one on the Magnum size mottled purple/white. At least I think it is purple/white. I'm not too good with colors. I literally have to ask Mrs Ldubs to write the colors on the package. LOL
    Last edited by Ldubs; 05-31-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ldubs View Post
    I was two short of a limit but did catch a 5.6 pounder Not a lake record by any means but a personal best for me. Got it on a #6 orange/pink Honeybee. Other two (16" & 18") were on Chartreuse/gold Speedy Shiners.

It was a nice day. Wind died down to almost nothing mid morning. Probably picked back up but I decided to leave about 11 am.

5.6 lbs Cam 5-20.jpg
    Nice job! If you or anybody else would prefer different colors, drop me a PM

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the PB. Thank you for the report.

Post Thanks / Like

Camanche 5/20

I was two short of a limit but did catch a 5.6 pounder Not a lake record by any means but a personal best for me. Got it on a #6 orange/pink Honeybee. Other two (16" & 18") were on Chartreuse/gold Speedy Shiners.

It was a nice day. Wind died down to almost nothing mid morning. Probably picked back up but I decided to leave about 11 am.

5.6 lbs Cam 5-20.jpg

5. Likes hooks, Koke Machine83, Stickman liked this post