Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crystal Basin-Wentworth Springs Rd

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see any signs at Wentworth and Eleven Pines Rd.
    I would assume it was open, but call the Georgetown rangers to be sure.
    Last edited by LD; 05-28-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry you didn't get bit, but that a nice piece of Country to spend the day in. Did you notice if there was any signs up regarding Eleven Pines Road (Off Wentworth heading north to Hell Hole) being open or closed? I've heard conflicting reports, just curious.

Thanks for the report on the conditions. Things should bust lose soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Crystal Basin-Wentworth Springs Rd

I normally stay home on holiday weekends, but I got bored yesterday and took a ride up the hill, mostly to see if Loon is accessible, and I just had to wet a line...

It will still be a week or 2 before the shore launches will be usable for a larger trailer boat, still too much snow.
    I did not go look at the other side of the lake, I figured it was not usable as well.
    The campground is still closed, a lot of snow just past the gate.

Took a trip up Wentworth Springs, on the downhill side towards Loon, there are a couple spots that are down to 1 lane, and a couple of tree's are a little over the fog line but otherwise the road is clear. Just be careful if you are in a hurry...

Did not catch any fish at Loon or a couple of the out of the way creek/streams, or Stumpy.

We did not spend a lot of time at any one spot, was mostly on a recon mission.
    But it was nice to get out of the house, the higher basin fishing spots should be waking up soon.

5. Likes Old_Man, Stickman liked this post