Thread: Berry 5/30

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berry 5/30

Quote Originally Posted by nayr View Post
    Bite was on fire early, just like 2 weeks ago. Find the shad and and its lights out fishing topwater, spinnerbaits, chatterbaits etc
    Landed 15 or so fish from grey light till 745 am and the shad pushed out deeper. Stuck 4 more fish on dropshots in deeper rocky areas over the next few hours. Water is up nice and high. I spent my day hiking in knee deep water to fish areas like this.

Came across 1 rattlesnake tho. He was perched atop a pile of rocks someone made as a pole holder i would imagine. Spooked the **** outta me. Every damn lizard i came across after that had me tense up lol

All in all a fun day for me20190530_094810.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Good Day , putting in the work to nail the fish ! Love It . Tightlines BF

2. Likes nayr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Berry 5/30

That sounds like a lot of fun in some nice warm water. I'm kind of jealous the lakes up here are still cold as all get up, if they're thawed out. Thanks for sharing your morning.

4. Likes nayr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Berry 5/30

Bite was on fire early, just like 2 weeks ago. Find the shad and and its lights out fishing topwater, spinnerbaits, chatterbaits etc
    Landed 15 or so fish from grey light till 745 am and the shad pushed out deeper. Stuck 4 more fish on dropshots in deeper rocky areas over the next few hours. Water is up nice and high. I spent my day hiking in knee deep water to fish areas like this.

Came across 1 rattlesnake tho. He was perched atop a pile of rocks someone made as a pole holder i would imagine. Spooked the **** outta me. Every damn lizard i came across after that had me tense up lol

All in all a fun day for me20190530_094810.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. Likes MKE liked this post