Post Thanks / Like

Re: The best boat in the GG fleet

2 and 4 posts, seems legit.

2. Likes OYD, murph, dsa2780 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The best boat in the GG fleet

I've never fished on the Salty Lady, but leaving from Sausalito will get you fishing a lot quicker than leaving from Emeryville. I've been out on a lot of the bay area party boats and the captains and crew are great, good to heat @ the Salty Lady.

Post Thanks / Like

The best boat in the GG fleet

If you want to catch salmon on a charter then book your trip on the Salty Lady! It is the best boat in the fleet!
    The Capt. knows where the fish are and how to get on them.
    And his 2 deckhands are the best I've seen and they work their butts off from beginning to end! This is the only boat who has limited out every time they go out for over 2 weeks and that is no coincidence. I have been on a lot of charter boats over the years and this capt. Is the best I've had the pleasure of fishing with in the last 30 years!
    The Salty Lady is out of Sausalito which is easy to board and they are able to get out of the gate quicker than other locations and that means getting back in faster too!
    Whether it is your first time out or you are an old salt like me if you book on this boat you will go home with salmon! There is nothing worse than going out on a charter and coming home with no fish!
    Thank you to the capt. and crew of the Salty Lady!!

5. Likes Jetspray, Paintguy liked this post