Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feather/Outlet .... 8/1 .....

There's some in every group,ignore and they drift away.
    Fisher of men first, fisher of fish second.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by honksrworkn View Post
    They are Liberals so no telling what stupidity will go on ....
    Let us know when you catch a fish. zzzzzzz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CPR View Post
    DWR=Liberals? Jacking up the flow to deliver water to farmers south of the delta? OK. Lets talk fishing, not politics. I noticed with increased flows the holes lower down will start holding fish as they come up. It might take a few days and pods but they could be lower than expected.

Yep them holes are like rest areas on the Freeway !!!
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

Post Thanks / Like

"DWR = Liberals"??!!

People work for DWR or BuRec. They take orders by an agenda manipulated by an elite group of people who care not of political affiliations, only who will provide them their favorable conditions to pad their bottom line.

Likewise, if you want to go to the top of these agencies, best to follow orders to pad your own bottom line. Do a little research of the leaders of these agencies and see how they've moved around during their careers.

It's all about the money.

If the majority of the 39 million living in CA cared about the fish and fisheries to influence DWR or BuRec, then perhaps water release from reservoirs would have fish in mind............

All that matters to these agency's agendas is that the hatcheries get their fish to spawn in October. Until then, nothing else matters. They could care less if you hook a salmon or the local shops sell a frozen sardine.

So, quit pointing fingers at political affiliations. Change the mind of all consumers instead...... "Drink Milk" campaign for salmon. "Eat more wild salmon" instead of "wonderful pistachios" or POM juice, etc. Get it?

5. Likes jjb, PinkSalmon liked this post
    Dislikes PinkSalmon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hook Re: Feather/Outlet .... 8/1 .....

DWR=Liberals? Jacking up the flow to deliver water to farmers south of the delta? OK. Lets talk fishing, not politics. I noticed with increased flows the holes lower down will start holding fish as they come up. It might take a few days and pods but they could be lower than expected.

7. Likes bigfin liked this post
    STICK N FISH&FOLD N FOWL honksrworkn's Avatar
    No Cal .... Between the Sac and Feather ..
    Post Thanks / Like

Took the boat out Wed afternoon .... Only 8 guys bank fishing the Outlet and as we found for good reason ....It was nice being the only boat but we hardly marked anything and had 2 quick hook ups on roe in about 2 hrs so they're not here yet . Talked to one guy loading his boat when we got there that went 1 for 4 in the morn but he said the fish moved out .... He was right ..... Flows were supposedly 8500 ...but there's now way ... All I could think is they bumped the low Flow up and the fish shoot straight up to the no fishing zone .. I'm sure they bumped the low flow because there was a serious current ripping by the boat ramp that's not normally so strong ....
    Let's hope the DWR don't play games with the flows because they Can make it really tough if they want to .... They are Liberals so no telling what stupidity will go on ....

9. Likes zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was dare Monday afternoon from 3 to 8:30 at night I only saw two rollers I was there with other 3 guys the water is very high right now you can launch any boat

Post Thanks / Like

soooo, any fish at the outlet yet?

Post Thanks / Like

Lighten up Francis, stupid is as stupid does.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by honksrworkn View Post
    Suck it up buttercup and snowflake ... I like offending idiots ..... Don't like my post Liberal , Don't Read them ... Its not my fault the Stupid don't own anything .... I'd bet your a few of the Stupid ones fooled into voting for this Bull **** gas tax , or worse your whole heartedly that stupid ....I certainly intend to OFFEND the Stupid as much as possible ... Sore spot there ha ... Gotta love stupid , easily offended and never own it .. Be great if only stupid paid for stupid ..
    Let us know when you catch a fish

14. Likes Shot-Gun, noahs_rippinlips liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast