Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    STICK N FISH&FOLD N FOWL honksrworkn's Avatar
    No Cal .... Between the Sac and Feather ..
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feather/Outlet .... 8/1 .....

Suck it up buttercup and snowflake ... I like offending idiots ..... Don't like my post Liberal , Don't Read them ... Its not my fault the Stupid don't own anything .... I'd bet your a few of the Stupid ones fooled into voting for this Bull **** gas tax , or worse your whole heartedly that stupid ....I certainly intend to OFFEND the Stupid as much as possible ... Sore spot there ha ... Gotta love stupid , easily offended and never own it .. Be great if only stupid paid for stupid ..

2. Dislikes Shot-Gun disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Seebass;1170109]I agree 110 %![/QUOTE

Your probably right,,,, but it is 110% true.

4. Likes bigfin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shot-Gun View Post
    This is the salmon/steelhead FISHING forum. there are other forums for politics. Please take it there.
    I agree 110 %!

6. Dislikes zipperman, Troutbead disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shot-Gun View Post
    This is the salmon/steelhead FISHING forum. there are other forums for politics. Please take it there.

Got your point . Its my opinion on an open forum to part of his thread about the gas tax . Its not like I went on this thread looking for politics it was because of FISHING .
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

Post Thanks / Like

Fisher of men first, fisher of fish second.

9. Likes natemeister, gb steel liked this post
    Dislikes zipperman, Waterdog, Troutbead, gb steel, wckid disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep I pretty much Vote NO on every prop in California and I voted No on that one , they are all dis honest crooks and they are good at what they do !!!! If they have their way we would not be able to fish in the state and they would make us pay for it !!!! Stupid Circus is a perfect name for it . Tightlines BF
    Last edited by bigfin; 08-03-2019 at 06:50 PM.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

STICK N FISH&FOLD N FOWL honksrworkn's Avatar
    No Cal .... Between the Sac and Feather ..
    Post Thanks / Like

Feather/Outlet .... 8/1 .....

FyI ....they have Pacific Heights Rd closed off at Opher /signal light heading West off the 70 to toward the Outlet .... Use the frontage Road , access it from the signal light nearest River Reflections (don't know rd name) also you can come from the S end of Pacific Heights by Dingville
    Took the wife down bank fishing below the outlet this morning and there were only 4 trucks on the horseshoe side , a couple boats in the outlet hole very few people ..... No fish .... Flows went up from 5300cfs on the opener to 7500 over this last week and it didn't seem to bring any fish up yet .... Saw no jumpers , no bites .... not even a Steelhead ... Pretty Poor today but it can change over night ...
    This is the time of year when that gas tax should really piss you all off .... especially when the revenue from it is gonna pay for an illegals healthcare , not roads ..... It's what happens when STUPID leads the circus .....
    Taking the boat to the Sac , can't be any worse ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12