Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whats YOUR fishing store?

Fisherman’s Warehouse and Outdoor Pro Shop are the two best. They have everything and they have knowledgeable staff that can actually help you. I also like BassPro/Cabelas because they have lots of stuff in addition to fishing tackle.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

My work travels take me all over California, and I have been in many, many shops in between sales calls and on overnights. I am mainly a trout guy, and occasionally play in the salt. Outdoor Pro Shop and Fisherman’s Warehouse (Manteca and Sacramento) are two of my favorites. I also buy a lot online from Fish USA.

Post Thanks / Like

Where ever my wife and kids buy the gift cards

4. Likes Waterdog, Ldubs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

all my dodgers will be coming via Paulina Peak tackle website. So impressed with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishermans Warehouse for sure , for me its all about selection and choices too many decisions just means I spend more $$$$ . Tightlines BF
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught...........

Post Thanks / Like

local to home: Outdoor Pro Shop in Cotati - overwhelmingly well stocked and super friendly folks

local to work: Bay Tackle in El Cerrito - nice folks and decent selection my stop in for tackle for a quick outings after work.

Post Thanks / Like

My garage,,, more tackle in there than all those combined !!!!

And i hardly get time to go fishing,,, just keep buying more stuff.

It's a sickness, may need an intervention.

" Hello, my name is Bozo and i'm a Tackleaholic. "

Post Thanks / Like

Fisherman's Warehouse, hands down. I also like Sportsman's Warehouse, but not nearly as much.

Sometimes I go to Bass Pro just because it is a lot closer to me, but it is nowhere near as good as the prior two.

Post Thanks / Like

For local shopping it's Delta Bait in Tackle (San Jose) since I live in the Bay Area.

Online it's Fish USA and Fisherman's Marine (Oregon). Both have no sales tax and if you sign up with the FISH USA emails, about every other week there's a 20% off deal. Fisherman's Marine just has some unreal deals sometimes. The other month I was able to buy the Okuma Coldwater Series (low profile) for only $89.

And then there is Walmart if I they have something that I need but don't have time to run down to Delta Bait and Tackle.
    2018 Duckworth 235 Pacific Navigator
    Yamaha 250HP
    Yamaha 9.9 HP
    Scotty's downriggers
    Lowrance Ti2's

Post Thanks / Like

Whats YOUR fishing store?

Whats your favorite fishing store and why? I love Trout and Kokanee fishing.
    -Locally (the Delta), Fishermans Warehouse in Manteca takes it for tackle. They have Tackle for all your Norcal fishing needs. Hard to find stuff is always there.
    -Online, I's really starting to like KokaneeTackle.com. They seem to have the best prices, and usually have plenty of stock.

Bass pro is cool for their rods and reels in my opinion. I have quite a few of them, and they all seem to be pretty sturdy. Other then that, I usually leave BPS disappointed because they are out or don't carry what I need.

Any way, HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
    Last edited by FishinJeeper; 08-09-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    Captain of the Little Liberator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12