Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2020 Fishing LIcense

Quote Originally Posted by jjb View Post
    That doesn’t help this state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wonder that when it is all gone or not enough for anyone to stay employed if the Government of California will create a tax for saving the Fishing and Hunting or even Let us do it for free and give us FREE Licenses to promote the Industry?.

Like health Care ?

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    Ive given up hunting in this state and considering fishing too. Tired of getting raped by the stupid fees they charge and they do less and less except to close off fishing and hunting areas. Think I am just going to be fishing out of state like my hunting anymore.
    That doesn’t help this state.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive given up hunting in this state and considering fishing too. Tired of getting raped by the stupid fees they charge and they do less and less except to close off fishing and hunting areas. Think I am just going to be fishing out of state like my hunting anymore.

4. Likes zipperman, Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My senior hunt/fish combo license includes all state stamps and permits. 16.00yr

My Pyramid fishing and boating permits. 180.00yr

My Calif. lifetime hunting, fishing, and big game package. 0.00yr
    (980.00 savings for 2020)

Catch ya later ... hooks

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: 2020 Fishing LIcense

Yea its more expensive than other states and if you Throw in that we all will buy new Line , Rods and reel ,at one point then it just adds up. if you Fish like 40-50 Times a year That I try and do ,then Maybe its Not that costly granted you REALLY love to fish and get out. I even get a Pass to Park On The American river Parkway , to support the Parkway and if I go 5 Times It pays for it self.Other Places I go are free , But gas is not. but find something we all do and love whether it be Racing , Playing in a 50+baseball League ,which Wood bats are at 100.00 and gloves are almost 300.00. Fishing is Cheap . Hell whats a Giants game now days??better yet an A`s game . If you Love doing what you do Cost can or can not be what breaks you from enjoying it . Like staying home and having to deal with the Nag that want a Honey*do list . i`ll do this Until I finds it not cost efficient or that The fish are less and less which I`m fearful is what The pattern is looking like and Please don`t tell me Its more than Fishing and Catching ITS NATURE!. Its about the Experience .Yea but you can do that so long before You rather stay home and play stupid with the Honey do list .Plus I`m from Stockton , I have Wildlife all around me. so maybe staying home ain`t so bad!................
    Last edited by stefanoflo; 11-15-2019 at 03:17 PM.

7. Likes jjb, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Every year it looks more and more like I should have sprung for a lifetime license way back when...

9. Likes jjb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well with the fishing license purchasing going down it’s only gonna raise the permits up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stefanoflo View Post
    Just got an email from our state Wildlife and fishing Depatment and the 2020 Licenses are out
    here is what a General cost can be to you
    You decide if it is worth your Gas , Time Hard earned money or even getting skunked.

Total I paid

what I paid for
    Sport Inland fishing License ........................51.02 ( why the .02 ??)
    2nd rod Stamp .........................................15.94 (almost 8.00 per rod)
    Steelhead Report Card and restoration ...........7.82 (More Rocks , dirt and Sand)

Total............................................. ..........74.78..( I`m starting to feel it Now!!!!)
    and KY does not come with it or even a Kiss!!!

Enjoy the 2020 Season
    now all we need now is Rain !!
    Then add $6.74 for the North Coast Salmon Report Card and $5.66 for the Sport Ocean Enhancement Validation for those that fish the Klamath and surrounding areas.
    I FISH, THEREFORE I CUSS AND LIE!

12. Likes zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2020 Fishing LIcense

Just got an email from our state Wildlife and fishing Depatment and the 2020 Licenses are out
    here is what a General cost can be to you
    You decide if it is worth your Gas , Time Hard earned money or even getting skunked.

Total I paid

what I paid for
    Sport Inland fishing License ........................51.02 ( why the .02 ??)
    2nd rod Stamp .........................................15.94 (almost 8.00 per rod)
    Steelhead Report Card and restoration ...........7.82 (More Rocks , dirt and Sand)

Total............................................. ..........74.78..( I`m starting to feel it Now!!!!)
    and KY does not come with it or even a Kiss!!!

Enjoy the 2020 Season
    now all we need now is Rain !!
    Last edited by stefanoflo; 11-15-2019 at 08:23 AM.

14. Likes zipperman, Stickman liked this post