Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2003 Jetcraft 1625 SK For Sale Excellent Condition

Quote Originally Posted by jlind View Post
    You're going to sell that extremely fast. If the package falls under 20' (i.e. most garages depth), then I think the demand will be very high. Nice boat! Had I not just bought a 19 Fish Hawk 1650, I'd be looking hard at yours. Good deal with 3 Scotty downriggers and so clean.
    Thanks Jlind you were correct.
    Enjoy your new boat!!!

Post Thanks / Like

***Boat has sold***
    Thanks for looking.

Post Thanks / Like

You're going to sell that extremely fast. If the package falls under 20' (i.e. most garages depth), then I think the demand will be very high. Nice boat! Had I not just bought a 19 Fish Hawk 1650, I'd be looking hard at yours. Good deal with 3 Scotty downriggers and so clean.

4. Likes Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2003 Jetcraft 1625 SK For Sale Excellent Condition

Hello All,
    I am helping out my father with the sale of his fishing boat. The boat is in excellent condition, he is the single owner of it purchased in 2003. The boat has a swing tongue and fits straight in in most garages. Boat has always been garage stored and used only in fresh water for Kokanee and Trout fishing. The boat comes with the following:
    2003 1625 SK Jetcraft
    50 HP Mercury 4-stroke 250-300 hrs. 70Lb. thrust MinnKota electric troller with foot and remote steering co-pilot.
    3 Electric Scotty Down-riggers,
    Lowrance Fish Finder, Garmin GPS,
    New Pro Sport on-board Marine battery charger with 2 new batteries for MinnKota. Separate boat battery also new.
    Live well in bow.
    Full Bimini with side curtains and custom shade covers.
    One owner, garage kept EZ Loader trailer with swing tongue, bearing buddies, spare tire.
    Extras include, boat cover, anchor with 200 rope, life vests, extra removable seat, dock buoys, extra prop.

Asking 15K Excellent condition. If interested please call Ron @ 530 763-4620. Boat is located in Yuba City.Thanks for looking.