Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insurance?

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    Must be Californian . J/k

Nope many here have the same affliction, just the mix poured in and the liquid courage hits the top. Started off this year at Topaz with three guys in a plastic boat...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    ...you are sued especially by the crazies that are on the water. .….Jetspray
    Must be Californian . J/k

23.5' Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Insurance?

BTW when you are completely debt free and living on a limited budget it is really nice to have Oblama Care steal away about $1,000 a month when you were paying $135 a month. Thanks for the advice about $ being spent friviously.......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Manley View Post
    that's a $hitload of money for boat insurance. My advice is to shop around
    Most of them will not do the job, just cut rate and do not cover much if you are sued especially by the crazies that are on the water. You need only go to a ski lake during the summer to watch the drunks/dopers run about and cause trouble...….Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

I pay $865 a year here in Nevada but for me it is all about protection for things that happen on the water. Do you drive a car in California without insurance, guess what they can sue your butt off for everything you have and your life long savings by hitting your vehicle in the right conditions. Good reason for life type insurance by many companies. California especially has those that want to take away what you have to finance their lives. You must protect what you have by what you want to protect......Jetspray
    that's a $hitload of money for boat insurance. My advice is to shop around

7. Likes Jetspray, jjb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Insurance?

Damn Californian anyway .
    Sorry I was born in Mason City, Iowa in 1950. I only resided in California most of my life, but I am an American (USA all the way). I only see California as a problem which cannot be solved without jacking up the taxes and finding ways to take away your rights and money...….Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    A company that AAA sends its members to for bot insurance. Not really sure the wife wen in and got it.
    our first year was 245 this year I expected the same but it wasn't so I wasn't complaining.
    My old boat I dont remember we used but it was 210 per year. Has a lot to do with size of boat size of motor value of boat etc.
    I'm going to guess it is American Modern Insurance Group. I have my home & auto through AAA. They sent me over to AMIG for the boat coverage.

I have full coverage on my boat currently. When the value of the boat drops enough, I'll drop the property coverage. I would never drop the liability coverage. Earlier poster who mentioned an umbrella is smart about protecting his assets.

Post Thanks / Like

...all of the people who drove past me (slow lane 25 mph) were crashed up on the hill above me, most were from California...…….Jetspray

Damn Californian anyway .

23.5' Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

11. Likes okie, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Insurance?

Wow that’s a lot of Chingas
    I pay the best, my wife's 1994 ranger still has glass coverage due to the Nevada dust storms and damage you can get easily over here. There are so many crazy California drivers over here who think they can drive 75 in a 55 you never know what you might encounter. One year I was driving on 580 on the new section, it was hailing with some rain so the whole road was covered in about 6 inches of slushy crap, all of the people who drove past me (slow lane 25 mph) were crashed up on the hill above me, most were from California...…….Jetspray

13. Likes zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A company that AAA sends its members to for bot insurance. Not really sure the wife wen in and got it.
    our first year was 245 this year I expected the same but it wasn't so I wasn't complaining.
    My old boat I dont remember we used but it was 210 per year. Has a lot to do with size of boat size of motor value of boat etc.

15. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast