Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Man Made Fishing Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by FishinJeeper View Post
    No worries man. I'm not offeneded at all. Just trying to get through this Monday. Looks like I'm calling in sick tomorrow and gonna go try to get a Salmon.
    Well I hope you were able to get on the Salmon. Heard on Bob Simm's Outdoor show that it was better even though it is drawing to a close on the rivers, some good in the Ocean as well. There is always a block in the way sometimes to do the things we like to do...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Man Made Fishing Lakes

No worries man. I'm not offeneded at all. Just trying to get through this Monday. Looks like I'm calling in sick tomorrow and gonna go try to get a Salmon.
    Captain of the Little Liberator.

3. Likes Waterdog, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Man Made Fishing Lakes

Couple things to note here and or think about.

_Key word, "Sometimes"
    -God doesn't ask for permission either...God urges you to ask for forgiveness and to be more like him.
    -I have sat on a jury, a I have testified in criminal cases as a witness multiple times for multiple violent crimes including homicide, rape, and other crimes (work Related). I would say that roughly, I am in court 3-4 times a year. EVERY case I have testified on has ended on a guilty verdict, as of todays date.
    -You refer to crimes against people, I am NOT referring to that.
    -If your driving and you come to a railroad crossing guard that is active flashing lights, and sounding a bell. There is no train around, and you have been waiting a few minutes...you go around the crossing guard, get pulled over and get a citation. You go to court, tell the judge that happened. Now, I cant speak for judges, but in this particular case, I would full expect the judge to dismiss the citation, as any citizen would in that situation. That sir, is a prime example...not murder someone and ask for forgiveness.
    -Last example, I put a bucket out when it rains and I use the rain water for my plants....There is a law in CA stating that I am now a criminal active in criminal behavior. Am I really a criminal? Should I put it on social media and expect the SWAT time to come and get me?

Anyway, I PERSONALLY don't see a problem digging a hole, filling it with water, and putting fish in it as long as its properly managed. Its legal to do it in a garden. If its your land, why not? Then again, someone always gets their feelings hurt...Those who cry the loudest, get the tissue...
    I too have served on many California jury duties, for about ten years it was Alameda county, then Fremont, then Alameda county, then Fremont until I left California. One jury I was the last person in the room, and the judge in that court had ordered about 10 people to take English classes because they had "claimed" that they had trouble speaking and understanding even though they had become citizens. You do not need a extensive knowledge of laws to do jury duty, but it helps. When we deliberated it was very interesting to see the amount of people who did not want to take the time to be responsible and do the "right thing". Sorry if I offended you but I saw so many who could not serve for any reason and tried to get out of that responsibility...…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Satan never asks for permission. I do not ask for forgiveness unless it is personal. Those that want it want release, and that is not my job when I serve on a jury. You obviously have not done so or you would be mad about that outcome in a heavy criminal case like a murder, rape, bank robbery or anything else you would be on a jury for...…..Jetspray
    Couple things to note here and or think about.

_Key word, "Sometimes"
    -God doesn't ask for permission either...God urges you to ask for forgiveness and to be more like him.
    -I have sat on a jury, a I have testified in criminal cases as a witness multiple times for multiple violent crimes including homicide, rape, and other crimes (work Related). I would say that roughly, I am in court 3-4 times a year. EVERY case I have testified on has ended on a guilty verdict, as of todays date.
    -You refer to crimes against people, I am NOT referring to that.
    -If your driving and you come to a railroad crossing guard that is active flashing lights, and sounding a bell. There is no train around, and you have been waiting a few minutes...you go around the crossing guard, get pulled over and get a citation. You go to court, tell the judge that happened. Now, I cant speak for judges, but in this particular case, I would full expect the judge to dismiss the citation, as any citizen would in that situation. That sir, is a prime example...not murder someone and ask for forgiveness.
    -Last example, I put a bucket out when it rains and I use the rain water for my plants....There is a law in CA stating that I am now a criminal active in criminal behavior. Am I really a criminal? Should I put it on social media and expect the SWAT time to come and get me?

Anyway, I PERSONALLY don't see a problem digging a hole, filling it with water, and putting fish in it as long as its properly managed. Its legal to do it in a garden. If its your land, why not? Then again, someone always gets their feelings hurt...Those who cry the loudest, get the tissue...

6. Likes Jetspray, one more cast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes asking forgivness is easier and fast than asking for permission....
    Satan never asks for permission. I do not ask for forgiveness unless it is personal. Those that want it want release, and that is not my job when I serve on a jury. You obviously have not done so or you would be mad about that outcome in a heavy criminal case like a murder, rape, bank robbery or anything else you would be on a jury for...…..Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes asking forgivness is easier and fast than asking for permission....

9. Likes Jetspray, zipperman, wckid liked this post
    Dislikes Jetspray disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For me I wish those folks that get their jollies would explain how they get their perversions relieved by being on a public forum. I just don't get it. You need a hand on things to get satisfied with any thing to get that......Jetspray

11. Likes wckid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Star Re: Man Made Fishing Lakes

The original post is strange and a little bizarre as are most of his 6 other posts. The land in the web site is 52 acres in Southern California zoned for industrial use. It is surrounded by industrial and manufacturing parcels. No one in reality would consider trying to put a fishing pond on such a property. No price given but I know it would be several million for the property. All his posts are a little “off”. The OP who just joined a couple days ago is either playing with us or is a spammer. Not a totally obvious spammer. I vote spammer. Time will tell.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

13. Likes Jetspray, zipperman, wckid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing I would do is check to see if you need a water right permit.

https://www.waterboards.ca.gov/water...l#toc178761098

The Division has in excess of 500 pending water right applications. If you are able to provide all the necessary information, it may take three to four years to obtain a permit. If others protest your project or your project has the capacity to harm threatened or endangered species, it could take longer to get a permit.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

15. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Man Made Fishing Lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Have 7figures in the bank feasibility study ,then call fish and game .
    I have 6 figures, but I am retired and been so for 13 years. I go to Mitch pond just to wet a line, about 4 blocks away. Someone else takes care of it and puts fish in it...….Jetspray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast