Post Thanks / Like

Re: Star Bend report?

Fish around and learning a new piece of water. Sounds like a good day even if you didn’t get to stink up the boat.

Post Thanks / Like

So... kwikfish, and spinners didn’t work for me today. I was anchored up 20’ from another boat in 18’ of water. They were at 14’ and hooked up 2 within 30mins. Marked a bunch of fish but nothing was takin the bait. But I found some good holes to fish in.

Post Thanks / Like

We will see what happens tomorrow. Going out around 7:30 ish, temp will still be cool, and hopefully they will be moving. Just south of the outlet has had some good luck, just hope trolling will be the ticket. I’ll post on the day either way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetcraftfisher View Post
    Just curious how people are doing from Shanghai to south of star bend? I have been out a couple times and didn’t mark much, and going to try a new method of trolling. Never done it so this should be fun and interesting.
    Been 10 days since i was there, it was dead then but up river is hot so they have to pass by there first. Good luck, will be interested in your new method.

Post Thanks / Like

Star Bend report?

Just curious how people are doing from Shanghai to south of star bend? I have been out a couple times and didn’t mark much, and going to try a new method of trolling. Never done it so this should be fun and interesting.