Thread: Up 88

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Up 88

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    Fished Silver Lake on 10/31 with 70 fish to the shore. There are fish around. I'll report later today.

CC
    Sounds like a great day at the pool, can't wait to see the results...…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Up 88

Fished Silver Lake on 10/31 with 70 fish to the shore. There are fish around. I'll report later today.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

3. Likes MKE, Waterdog, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Aol mail login | Aol sign in | mail.aol.com

Login issues usually arise whenever you forget your password that you have set at the time of registering yourself with AOL. You can easily reset your password by clicking on the “forgot password” option at the sign-in page and then following the onscreen prompts for the password recovery. If you have set up two-factor authentication with your AOL account, then you have to complete the 2 FA process to access your account. You may also go for the AOL Mail sign in Help if the issue is other than mentioned here.Your queries will be answered regarding fixing up issues with AOL login process. You may contact them for any other assistance related to AOL such as downloading issues and so on.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Pizan
    Dude
    went up to Lake Winnimucca , did a little fishing in June . Red lake was green as well and it still is?? Make you wonder what the hell is going on up there .We did fish at Frog lake and landed 6 fish , but we released them . really did not want to hike back to the car with the fish rotting away in my back pac. but the fish are Great fighters and from what i was told at the Rangers Info station the fish there are all Self sustaining fish . maybe thats why they fright so hard and there Healthy fish . great quality to catch .and It God country up there . Bit windy and I'm sure at this time it gotta be hella Cold , when we went it was like 46 Degrees with snow top Mountains and it was Like 100 In Stockton , Might be the place to be in the summer next year for sure .The Hike alone is worth it Granted Its like 3 Miles I believe,
    Attached Images Attached Images

A Life spent fishing, is never wasted.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Up 88

I was wondering the same thing about your statement of folks/businesses throwing out frozen food or cold storage food. Not to hijack the thread, but how much of that is going on in California with all of the power outages and fires? If there is a earthquake, who is going to supply all you folks with stuff if say bridges and roadways are down? Someone needs to look at planning a little, I have supplies and prepper stuff here, but not enough for the state of California. I'm just sayin'...…..Jetspray

BTW nice shot of the lake.....kudos
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

7. Likes burninfuel, Stickman, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah yes;
    the winter dull drums...................

I hate a long drive with waters that are void of fish life or streams with educated fish that have watched their
    brothers and sisters removed from the water, to never return again.

Time to start enjoying, stews, ham's and turkeys .................. with a few
    brews and stuffed Buns while watching the games on the wide screen.

9. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Up 88

Stopped at wal mart In Jackson. They were throwing out all the frozen food due to the power outages. Drove by pioneer, tiger creek closed the sign says. First stop silver lake. Water is way down. Fished around the day use area for an hr. No bites didn’t see anything eating on the surface. Next stop caples. Little bit of wind set up on the left side of the dam. 2 hrs no bites on power eggs and bait. Drove past red it was all a yucky green color. Went to the Carson first bridge had a couple little fish but they were spooky. Water is low and ice and snow on the edges. Walked from the first bridge almost to the 89 bridge. Saw a few little trout. Hooked a small Brooke and rainbow on a panther Martin. Didn’t fish the 89 bridge because they are doing road construction. Went to lake tabeaud water is low and the pump was off they have a generator pumping the water into the canal.
    Caples by myself.