Post Thanks / Like

Re: This quote is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    I agree! But also don’t think it is necessary to make public anyone’s tax returns who is running for or is in public office. Most of the public is too ignorant to analyze or understand complex tax returns anyway. The leftist media will twist the tax return data into something it isn’t. If anything perhaps the IRS could audit the tax returns of people running for office but no need for the public to see personal tax returns.
    You know Trump is probably audited every year, if there was something wrong the lefty leakers would leak it.

If they couldn't get a leak it's turned into make up & spin
    2000 F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

2. Likes Waterdog, zipperman, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree! But also don’t think it is necessary to make public anyone’s tax returns who is running for or is in public office. Most of the public is too ignorant to analyze or understand complex tax returns anyway. The leftist media will twist the tax return data into something it isn’t. If anything perhaps the IRS could audit the tax returns of people running for office but no need for the public to see personal tax returns.
    You know Trump is probably audited every year, if there was something wrong the lefty leakers would leak it.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

4. Likes TBSP, CDK, okie, GW208, zipperman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is true. I think Truman was the last one that finished as a non profit.
    You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use!
    Doing the best I can with what's left.

Post Thanks / Like

This quote is priceless

i'm in total agreement with this

"America does not need to see the tax returns of a billionaire who became a public servant.
    America needs to see the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires while
    being public servants"
    Jaeson Lubell

be safe
    Last edited by okie; 11-25-2019 at 09:12 AM.