Thread: doctors visit

Post Thanks / Like

Re: doctors visit

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    This is a no Sheeter....

Last week had a urine test that showed red blood cells. Dr wanted me to come in for consultation and before meeting with him I had to give another urine test.
    Waited about 15 minutes and the Dr came in to say no blood in the urine this time. The he said he wanted to insert a Gopro camera in my Peepee to look at my bladder. "I don't think so" was my answer.So he scheduled for me a CT scan the following day and the results showed no leakage, no blood in my third urine test. He then insisted again for the Gopro route. I told him "Not Happening and if and when I piss blood then I'd may consider it". I think he just wanted to hold my Peepee. .
    You weren't really dealing with the doctor. You were dealing with the lawyer from the insurance company. The doctor was just in the way. They have to order or be on record as recommending all of these procedures to avoid exposure to liability. You did well to stand up for yourself and refuse the more invasive procedure. That being said, he may have in fact just wanted to hold your pee pee. But that is another matter.

2. Likes Seon, Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: doctors visit

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    ...I don't think so.

This is a no Sheeter....

Last week had a urine test that showed red blood cells. Dr wanted me to come in for consultation and before meeting with him I had to give another urine test.
    Waited about 15 minutes and the Dr came in to say no blood in the urine this time. The he said he wanted to insert a Gopro camera in my Peepee to look at my bladder. "I don't think so" was my answer.So he scheduled for me a CT scan the following day and the results showed no leakage, no blood in my third urine test. He then insisted again for the Gopro route. I told him "Not Happening and if and when I piss blood then I'd may consider it". I think he just wanted to hold my Peepee. .

235 Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

4. Likes CDK, dennis l liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

doctors visit

went to my annual visit today, the doc told me i
    need to exercise more. i replied.
    "A rabbit runs, and hops, and only lives 15 years,
    while a tortoise
    doesn't run, and does mostly nothing,
    yet it lives for 150 years.

And you're telling me to exercise? I don't think so.
    be safe