Post Thanks / Like

Re: EPIC Float Tube Adventure Jenkinson Lake / Sly Park California - First Time in Fl

Quote Originally Posted by sprig1 View Post
    If you plan on releasing fish and you want them to live after that experience, don't put your fingers in their gills or anywhere near their gills. If you take them out of the water support their weight under their belly. Internal organs are not evolved to be held in a vertical position and can break weak attachments causing delayed mortality no matter what the Boga Grip companies may tell you.
    Good on you for releasing the fish. Take more care in the process.
    True story but I believe thatís just lack of experience for this angler. You canít handle a Salmonids fish that way they are not hardy like a bass. As far as how deep the fish were, itís really irrelevant, the lake has a flat bottom and is mostly in the 50-70í range in the deepest parts. Iíve only marked macs at sly park on the bottom thereís no real secret to catching them. Youíre either dragging stick baits over their heads or jigging typically

Post Thanks / Like

Re: EPIC Float Tube Adventure Jenkinson Lake / Sly Park California - First Time in Fl

If you plan on releasing fish and you want them to live after that experience, don't put your fingers in their gills or anywhere near their gills. If you take them out of the water support their weight under their belly. Internal organs are not evolved to be held in a vertical position and can break weak attachments causing delayed mortality no matter what the Boga Grip companies may tell you.
    Good on you for releasing the fish. Take more care in the process.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    Is this the real body of water this time? You tried to post a video on Norcal Bass claiming you were on a body of water you werent really on. You got called out for lying but you never responded. Everyone knew it was Sly Park and even in the comments of the actual youtube channel another angler saw you there and called you out.

I can confirm that is Jenkinson/Sly Park. Donít know the dates, but I actually met this young man the other day, and the video and report are similar to what we discussed.

I've seen the east bay angler YouTube videos and some reports before and had some skepticism. What I can tell you is he was a very nice guy and we had a pleasant conversation about something weíre both passionate about. Heís a little bit of a different character from what I could tell, but a friendly person with a joy of fishing has always been welcome here.

Another thing I can say is heís creative and willing to put himself out there for something he clearly loves. Takes a courage and conviction to do things like that. Plus Iíve seen Bill Dance pull the same bass out of the same pond 600 times on different lures, so the industry has a long history of some artistic license.

Like it, enjoy it. Hate it, donít watch. But at least give a guy with a passion for something room to do his thing. This forum is for posting reports on fishing and I enjoyed this one a lot. Keep them up.

My 2 cents.

4. Likes Mack Tahoe, TrackerDV17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the real body of water this time? You tried to post a video on Norcal Bass claiming you were on a body of water you werent really on. You got called out for lying but you never responded. Everyone knew it was Sly Park and even in the comments of the actual youtube channel another angler saw you there and called you out.

Post Thanks / Like

Fish EPIC Float Tube Adventure Jenkinson Lake / Sly Park California - First Time in Float

So here's the story picked up float tube and my first trip out was awesome, other than learning how to walk in fins & make some small adjustments. I was fishing light line and had no net, yet somehow managed to catch this Big Ol Lake Trout & then some.

I hope you enjoy our little Adventures, we have more coming soon! We are all about Fishing & the Outdoors of California ! & More !FEED The Passion! -The Eastbayanglers--Thanks you for Watching!-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqpzvl49xE&t=134s

7. Likes fishin around liked this post