Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RUSH has cancer

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RUSH has cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    I have listened to him from when he was broadcasting from KFBK-1530 in Sacramento in the early 80's. I know he was a music/sports guy before that but I picked him up on some radio equipment I had in Fremont, back at that time there was no internet and the only streaming I had was in the bathroom. I wish him the best with his treatments and pray of a good result in that...…..Jetspray
    I use to listen to him when I was on night shift working at McClellan up to the time he made his move across country. I also remember his Rio Linda comments too.
    Last edited by BDuck; 02-04-2020 at 08:01 AM.
    2000 SuperDuty F250 Diesel
    2007 Columbia Fisherman 2018XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker Raymarine Element HV9 4 Electric Walker Downriggers

2. Likes CRABBY, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard him announce the bad news yesterday at the end of his show. I also heard Mark Levin discuss it with Sean Hannity on Sean's show yesterday.

Sad news for me for sure.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

4. Likes CRABBY, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have listened to him from when he was broadcasting from KFBK-1530 in Sacramento in the early 80's. I know he was a music/sports guy before that but I picked him up on some radio equipment I had in Fremont, back at that time there was no internet and the only streaming I had was in the bathroom. I wish him the best with his treatments and pray of a good result in that.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

RUSH has cancer

8. Likes Jetspray, BrotherWilliams liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12