Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUSH has cancer

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: RUSH has cancer

Quote Originally Posted by HNR View Post
    Great speech. Getting all those democrats to be present when he awarded the metal was priceless.
    I agree, Trump did his best to show just how much the Democrats hate "US", like Richard Pryor said "It is justice, just "US". They hate the US (United States) soooooo much...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes Waterdog, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: RUSH has cancer

Great speech. Getting all those democrats to be present when he awarded the metal was priceless.

4. Likes Waterdog, Stickman, CRABBY, Jetspray, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

First Rush is one of my hero’s, a truly great American who believes in and lives the greatness which is the US. He is brilliant. I have learned more about conservativism from him than anyone else. He is a force of good for the US. I pray he beats this cancer and stays with us for a long long time.
    As far as how Pelosi and the dems acted last night was was just an example of their demonic hatred, their TDS. I thought the SOTU was a grand slam home run. How could the dems sit on their hands when Trump talked about the economy and the positive effects for every American citizen, the job situation being the best it’s perhaps ever been, the number of minorities who have elevated themselves financially due to Trumps economy , the benefits to women thanks to his economy and on and on. In addition there were parts of his speech that brought a tear to many including me. The dems also are afflicted by 2 diseases that will cause their demise. They are the absolute lust for power and the cancer called hatred.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

6. Likes GW208, Jetspray, Stickman, CRABBY, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Now what, 4 & 3/4 more years of a witch hunt, with nothing getting done in Congress. They wonder why the country thinks they are failures in that body, and they are only one third of the government...…..Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

8. Likes Waterdog, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CRABBY View Post
    The best SOTU I can remember ever,many teary moments.
    I agree and the aftermath on the regular networks and pundits must have been a doozie if they covered it at all. Nancy should have just torn up the constitution as well. After President Trump is aquitted today it will be a firestorm of hate, and I am sure the democrats will continue with their direction downhill...….Jetspray

10. Likes CRABBY, Waterdog, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Rush is going to be at the SOTU tonight.
    The best SOTU I can remember ever,many teary moments.

12. Likes Jetspray, Waterdog, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Yes and the first lady adorned him with the "Medal of Freedom". Then Nancy Pelosi showed us her worth and tore up the speech, what a show of hatred by all the white clad morons too (they should have put on their hoods too)...…...Jetspray
    Getting the Presidential metal of freedom was a well earned honor for Rush.
    As for botox nancy an her friends we can only hope people will vote them out..
    Last edited by CRABBY; 02-05-2020 at 04:26 AM.

14. Likes Jetspray, Waterdog, okie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: RUSH has cancer

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Yes and the first lady adorned him with the "Medal of Freedom". Then Nancy Pelosi showed us her worth and tore up the speech, what a show of hatred by all the white clad morons too (they should have put on their hoods too)...…...Jetspray

16. Likes CRABBY, Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BDuck View Post
    I use to listen to him when I was on night shift working at McClellan up to the time he made his move across country. I also remember his Rio Linda comments too.
    LOL,he always made Rio Linda the butt of his jokes even tho he was well liked there,just part of his show,kinda like ear candy............

18. Likes Jetspray, Stickman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Catch ya later ... hooks

20. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Dislikes The Reel Deal disliked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast