Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: San pablo reservoir help

Quote Originally Posted by Ldubs View Post
    I remember that the burgers/fries were pretty darn good. When I first started going the grill was open every day. Last time I was there, which has been a few years, I think it is only open weekends and maybe Friday too. I guess not enough business to justify keeping it open during the week.
    I have lived here in Gardnerville NV for about 14 years I was last there in 2006 before I moved here in October of that year. I would imagine things have changed but it was one of my go to lakes as I lived in Fremont Ca from 1957 to 2006......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: San pablo reservoir help

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    You can get a pretty good burger at the marina, trolling flashers and worms works there too.....Jetspray

I remember that the burgers/fries were pretty darn good. When I first started going the grill was open every day. Last time I was there, which has been a few years, I think it is only open weekends and maybe Friday too. I guess not enough business to justify keeping it open during the week.

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can get a pretty good burger at the marina, trolling flashers and worms works there too.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

5. Likes TBSP, BrotherWilliams, Ldubs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

San Pablo is a pretty decent place for anyone who enjoys just being on a boat. Might see some deer and there are lots of waterfowl. If you aren't lucky with the trout and need to catch something, you can always go for bluegill. Enjoy!

7. Likes Jetspray, BrotherWilliams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that info on the trout pond good idea for next time . We went to lake chabot a week ago or so and we rented a boat she really liked it we didnt catch much. She really likes boats so I think this is a little better option this time around.. but thanks for the info it might be a place I can take the wife as well

9. Likes Jetspray, Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Striper415 View Post
    Thanks . I will do you recommend anchored or trolling? I just want my little girl to get hooked on fishing
    Take your little girl to a trout pond. Will cost you a little $$ but she will catch fish.

https://tahoetroutfarm.com/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11. Likes Jetspray, BrotherWilliams, Paintguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks . I will do you recommend anchored or trolling? I just want my little girl to get hooked on fishing

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Scow Canyon.

15. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

San pablo reservoir help

Hello everyone,
    I am on planning on taking my little 3 year girl fishing on Thursday on san pablo reservoir and I was needing a little help it's been a long time since I've fished this lake. We are planning on renting a boat for a few hours and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I have a few rods with 6lb test floroclear and I also have fluorocarbon line aswell to make my leaders. I also have rapala j7s in silver color for trolling I think she would like to ride around in a boat for while so I can kill two birds with one stone. So any advice on fishing for trout would be great thanks .

17. Likes Jetspray, Ldubs, Paintguy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12