Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: politician trust

Quote Originally Posted by dennis l View Post
    I often wonder, when a canidate is shouting his / hers plans to makes things work. lower taxes, more jobs and list can be endless, my first question "if this is the answer. why have not done it already?"
    Simple because most of their plans use up funds you put away for retirement. Someone has to pay for their follies, no matter what the "plan" is, simple economics someone has to pay...….Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

2. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I often wonder, when a canidate is shouting his / hers plans to makes things work. lower taxes, more jobs and list can be endless, my first question "if this is the answer. why have you not done it already?"
    Last edited by dennis l; 02-27-2020 at 06:52 AM.

4. Likes Jetspray, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliment, but........I'm too old to be a boomer. Missed the "cutt"....pun intended.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

6. Likes Salmonhead#1, Jetspray, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

whatever boomers

8. Likes Jetspray, hooks liked this post
    Dislikes Salmonhead#1, CRABBY disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    "on a good ay"

Yah ay, I am Canadian......Jetspray
    Eh hoser....

I noticed that the cutts have their MAGA colors going strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Catch ya later ... hooks

10. Likes MKE, Jetspray, Waterdog, okie, CRABBY, OYD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"on a good ay"

Yah ay, I am Canadian......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

12. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

there are also a heck of a lot more political forums out there to post on,just saying.

because this "great site" only gets 10 to 15 new posts on a good ay (including the ones by you guys) the easiest way to view is using the "new posts" which unfortunately makes it impossible to miss your posts.

Like I said, i look for an escape, i thought fishing and the sniffer was one, guess I was wrong. ill be more careful what posts I read from now on and probably will frequent here less less. not because I disagree, although I do, i just get sick of seeing politics everywhere. tv, news, work, parties, everyone talk talk talk. just nice to put it all aside and talk fishing. guess thats asking to much nowadays.
    Last edited by The Reel Deal; 02-24-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: politician trust

Quote Originally Posted by The Reel Deal View Post
    fishing is an escape from the real world. politics is everywhere. its nice to get away and talk fishing without being infected by polarizing views. this used to be a place for that, miss it.
    Polarized glasses have distinct characteristics, that is one way only. Seems a polarized population of glazed eyed followers who are along with those who want to ship water south in California or want everything for free from the redistribution of your funds to their pockets via the governmental personnel who slop at the trough of money...….Jetspray

15. Likes Waterdog, Salmonhead#1, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    99% of this site is fishing and fishing related topics. The Campfire Board is the one forum that states “a general discussion board for non-fishing general banter”. Emphasis on “non-fishing”.
    -So if you are looking for fishing topics this is the one board you should expect not to find that.
    You must have missed my post so I repeated it. There are dozens of fishing forums here that are 100% fishing. Why do you keep complaining about the one forum that you know is a non-fishing form. If what you see here offends you just look at the other forums, the trout fishing, the fresh water striper fishing, the fly fishing and on and on and on.........
    Theres something for everyone on this great site.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

17. Likes Merle, Jetspray, Salmonhead#1, CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

fishing is an escape from the real world. politics is everywhere. its nice to get away and talk fishing without being infected by polarizing views. this used to be a place for that, miss it.

19. Likes Jetspray, okie, Salmonhead#1 liked this post
    Dislikes Waterdog, Merle, CRABBY disliked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast