Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Amador Monday Nov.14?

the food there rocks, I am just not sure how you ever took it from the bag and instead of putting it in your mouth, you put it on your hook, not sure I could do that :-/
    Freon

Post Thanks / Like

I highly recommed the chicken strips and french fries from the cafe ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks bro

I think I have a little juice to get me through this trip I might need to order bulk ;D

Chapa

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Chapa,
    If you are looking for the special sauce, they carry it at Big5. :)

Post Thanks / Like

Dennis,
    Now this thread is getting better each day. Were you following Freon on Halloween? I've always seen him in cut off t-shirts.

Good Luck guys on your trip Monday. Also, I did not mention but one fellow and his 3 boys limited at the launch area using salmon roe wrapped in that red material used for steelhead roe sacks?

Post Thanks / Like

Watch out buddy, I know where you live *:o
    Remember, I have to wake up at two in the morning for my staff sometimes for fires etc. You might get a call from me too, maybe a bunch of them. *:D
    The other thing is I got an idiot that I called accidentally once and he was a real jerk, I could call him a bunch more times and then tell him hes a chicken and if he was a real man, he would show up to fight me, and then give him your address and phone number *:D
    This unibomber doesnt need a bomb,lol.
    That was pretty d@#n funny though,
    Freon

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mickey,

Don't worry I've got the number. *I'll even bring the 12 volt cord so we can run the phone off the 12 volt deep cycle batteries. *Hello James? *Fish on! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz *and then we can do a Roland Martin imitation 'Did you see that one! *Big Fish! *Huge Fish! *Oh yeah that's right you can't see. *Sorry '

Freon, I wouldn't be calling homeland security. *We've got your picture ready for an America's Most Wanted Poster. *Freon(AKA the Unibomber)

Post Thanks / Like

Mickey, I dont think I could come up with a better trip than to be fishing amador with you, HH, Dennis and Chapa, granted I would bring a few dozen donuts, but I think it would be a riot. Ever since I made management, I dont get much vacation time, mostly due to the work load and the fact that I am the rookie there, it will definetely be better next year though. You still aint getting my phone number,lol. ;D
    Freon

Post Thanks / Like

Come on out Freon, don't you feel a "cold" coming on? ;) Sorry, I know I'm being the devil trying to intice you but we miss you buddy ;D

Post Thanks / Like

yea right guys, reel funny,lol. I think I am gonna call homeland security and tell them that there are three boats up at amador planning a terorist attack and give full discriptions of the boat and tell them your going to blow up the white house with donuts, keep looking overhead guys, and any other sniffers, I wouldnt fish near these guys. You guys are brutal, and heck no you cant have my number Mickey, I am already getting to many phone calls at my adult day care center (HH, that was funny), Im gonna get fired if I get too many, oh wait, then I can fish more ;D
    I hope you guys load the boat, but that your cell phones fall over the side while your reeling them in :D
    Freon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast